Trail Pass Increases!

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i have an idea........groom the trail three times a day...there is a trade off. the area is a third of the size because there is no money for permits, the parking lot isnt cleared..no money.. the cabin is removed so your eating out side... and be a bear.. they sh.t in the woods..now you do too. but the trail is groomed
just sayin

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have an idea........groom the trail three times a day...there is a trade off. the area is a third of the size because there is no money for permits, the parking lot isnt cleared..no money.. the cabin is removed so your eating out side... and be a bear.. they sh.t in the woods..now you do too. but the trail is groomed
just sayin

I will just find a rabbit ,:eek:

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i might.......lol and i like to drink rye and wash it down with a bran muffin.....eww i even shuttered as i was typing this

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
i might.......lol and i like to drink rye and wash it down with a bran muffin.....eww i even shuttered as i was typing this

images

....lol....

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sicamous is also more money because we have 4 hills to maintain. cabins and groomers are not cheep. how many groomers and staff do the cheaper clubs have?

Since you dont work you could volunteer 4-5 days a week and help keep the costs down. Plus you could still sled 2-3 times a week. Better yet keep your sled up top go up early sled till 2 and groom so its nice for everyone on the way down.

Last edited:

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
squatter (plural squatters)

1.One who occupies a building or land without title or permission.

Same logic could be applied to area user fees.....

I didnt say I wouldnt pay just dont like to pay if the service isnt there. Its like paying your neighbors kid to shovel your sidewalk then he just leaves. Goes home and plays video games then comes back 3 days later and shovels.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I didnt say I wouldnt pay just dont like to pay if the service isnt there. Its like paying your neighbors kid to shovel your sidewalk then he just leaves. Goes home and plays video games then comes back 3 days later and shovels.

My comment was not dircted specifiacally at you... your post just provided a nice segway......

It's not ALWAYS about YOU........

ratpak

Reaction score
I get that the money goes to things other than just grooming the trails. But it is annoying to pay the fee and find out the trail hasn't been groomed since the week before. When your group drops $200 and everyone is bagged from the ride up the trail, it's hard to get excited about paying another $200 the next day...

We've had a few booth operators tell us the trail was groomed, only to find out it wasn't.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i will pay but they better be grooming more than once a week for that kind of money... they should be grooming at least 3 to 4 times a week... and if they say there is only one operator for the groomer well they better train more club members to operate groomer

Wow! That's a bit demanding! You sound like my wife......It's not that easy to get volunteers to train on the groomers. Have you trained on the groomer for your club? If you even belong to a club, then you'd know it's never easy to get volunteers to do anything. But for someone like you to say "they better be grooming...blah, blah, blah"....in my opinion that's makin you sound like a spoilt little Brat! None of us like rough trails but some people just grumble about it more than others.

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No doubt Sno-Ghost!! Plus i can guarantee the groomer would be out of business real quick at that rate. Obviously one of those people that doesn't have a clue what it takes.

sub zero

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow! That's a bit demanding! You sound like my wife......It's not that easy to get volunteers to train on the groomers. Have you trained on the groomer for your club? If you even belong to a club, then you'd know it's never easy to get volunteers to do anything. But for someone like you to say "they better be grooming...blah, blah, blah"....in my opinion that's makin you sound like a spoilt little Brat! None of us like rough trails but some people just grumble about it more than others.

them graystoke trails get pretty nasty huh?

Top Bottom