Track speed T3

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bah, I guess you could spend a bunch of time and 400$ pissing around with clutching. I like the 20$ option better.
(considering most clutch kits come with a gear any ways)

Works great now, Ill keep an eye on the chain. And Yes more power would be nice!:beer:

Edit: A 20 tooth would probably work better too, if a guy was worried about the chain.

Lol that's true, as long as your happy that's the main thing,.
It was just a friendly heads up, I didn't break a chain but it sure stretched a lot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did you get your sprocket?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably the best place to get one would be Martins Motorsports in Edmonton. They're awesome, plus you can say hi to the snow and mud mods while you're there. :).

chris79

Reaction score
Probably the best place to get one would be Martins Motorsports in Edmonton. They're awesome, plus you can say hi to the snow and mud mods while you're there. :).

That would be great, but a bit of a drive, 6 hours south of you guys. Then the wife and kids will want to go to west ed then a $40 sprocket turns into... Well you know what I mean 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put your video cam on ground speed when your climbing and I bet it will suprize you... It's not as radicl as you think and takes a fair distance to hit your Max. It does not jump around like one would think, then change your clickers or helix, you will soon see how valuable that took is..

over numerous years we found the shockwave to work better in tuning... As Chris said

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Out this last weekend, t3 with aero at 6 lbs hitting 62mph before turnout at 6000feet, we sucked up limiter 4 holes and dam does that stock skid work well under bosst... Skis touching all the way up some real steep climbs, and much easier to lay sled over...

Top Bottom