Tow hitch for 2013 polaris pro rmk

hillclimb10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to see if anyone knows of a rear bump and hitch for the polaris pro rmk. Would like to pull a skimmer type sled. Been looking for some time now and haven't had very good luck.

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had boost-it build me a bumper that was larger larger than normal. I built a hitch from a door hinge, and welded it on the a a set of small muffler clamps. Bolts on and off in a minute, looks surprisingly professional, and was cheap. Well minus the bumper. But that part is a must have anyways.
A friend of mine bought one from our Polaris dealer in grande Prairie. They get a bumper made here in town. We do alot of pulling in skimmers to our cabin. We pull an average of 25km each way. They work great great. I've made all aluminium skimmers that I sell, which are super light weight and tough as nails.

broke'n'nuts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to see if anyone knows of a rear bump and hitch for the polaris pro rmk. Would like to pull a skimmer type sled. Been looking for some time now and haven't had very good luck.
I have gotten three sleds from spectra motorsports out of Williams Lake that have had them, the wife's 2013 600 has one on it. Give them a call.

Ekim

Reaction score
I need a hitch for my 2014 Pro as well. Does anyone have dealers, pictures and/or prices for this. Thanks

Toeknee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris makes one for it, I put one on my 2012 Assault it is nice and strong and has various types of removable hitches that fit it.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is this tow kit for being towed???

sent while I should be drinking tea's

Drifter1

Reaction score
Home built one and used hose clamps to fasten to the back bumper works great.

Top Bottom