top posters

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Another great riding day

"Mostly sunny and pleasant"?????????????

I hate it when the friggin' weather people give their opinion! They are supposed to be scientifically oriented and give us the facts. Whether it is too cold, too windy, too hot, too dark, too wet, too dry, or too much snow that is for us the viewer to decide. Not the weather person to present us with their opinion. At least that is how I feel.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I hate it when the friggin' weather people give their opinion! They are supposed to be scientifically oriented and give us the facts. Whether it is too cold, too windy, too hot, too dark, too wet, too dry, or too much snow that is for us the viewer to decide. Not the weather person to present us with their opinion. At least that is how I feel.

now please tell us how you really feel?

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Every day the sun comes up is a good one, regardless of the conditions

Top Bottom