top posters

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Surgeons office called. Operation delayed until February 7 th
Priority cases first. I am still on a cancellation list.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will be on crutches at the Nascar race this keeps up...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might be delayed as my surgery date was moved today. Surgeon had more important surgery to do.

well if they keep putting you off we can do it on the 11th when your in red deer. i recently acquired my new junior doctor bag, comes with a couple Popsicle sticks, a few smurf band aids, some candy pills, a couple suckers and a stethoscope. I'll be ready was reading up on the procedure this morning on the thinking seat. only read the first couple pages but i think we're ready.

oh ya which arm was it again???

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well if they keep putting you off we can do it on the 11th when your in red deer. i recently acquired my new junior doctor bag, comes with a couple Popsicle sticks, a few smurf band aids, some candy pills, a couple suckers and a stethoscope. I'll be ready was reading up on the procedure this morning on the thinking seat. only read the first couple pages but i think we're ready.

oh ya which arm was it again???

Sounds good. Operation is now Feberary 5 So if your not busy say 2 am Saturday night. By then I will have enough pain control in me I will be ready. Bob can assist you. Left knee. Tomorrow look up left knee on thinkin seat. Sharpen the sardine can lid too....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds good. Operation is now Feberary 5 So if your not busy say 2 am Saturday night. By then I will have enough pain control in me I will be ready. Bob can assist you. Left knee. Tomorrow look up left knee on thinkin seat. Sharpen the sardine can lid too....

yes more pain killer may be required, and yes a can lid might work, was hopeing for a broken bottle but can lid would work nicely. if it starts taking to long you can call val a few names. i'm sure she would take over in a hurry and finish up with the cutting. haha. better not, she was the one who put ya on the operating table.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes more pain killer may be required, and yes a can lid might work, was hopeing for a broken bottle but can lid would work nicely. if it starts taking to long you can call val a few names. i'm sure she would take over in a hurry and finish up with the cutting. haha. better not, she was the one who put ya on the operating table.

Baaaaahhhhhhhhh

I will bring full rum bottle.

Top Bottom