top posters

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Morning!!! In training, in airdrie!!! :) should be a good quick week! Got results back for my frist absa!! Passed :)!!! Can't wait for the second one :)!!!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Howdy!! Haven't posted in here for awhile I miss the old days when hun runs were a nightly ordeal lol

Me too.....too many people with their phones set to receive the new posts are complaining of too much non-sense posting.

I have been informed that hun runs are only allowed in the Tail Gate thread and only on the the Max and Tailgate sections.

But you are right, it is getting dead!

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me too.....too many people with their phones set to receive the new posts are complaining of too much non-sense posting.

I have been informed that hun runs are only allowed in the Tail Gate thread and only on the the Max and Tailgate sections.

But you are right, it is getting dead!

What's chity seems to me 2 years ago it almost seemed like s&m was at its prime all the sections what new posts no retards posting causing problems it just seemed busier over all

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
You know that's true when they changed it I didn't post for a long time

A lot of members continue to say the same thing. The GBCA members seem to make reference quite often about how it was better before the new format. Change is the only constant in our lives and I have learned to pretty much accept it but not always like it...:D

Top Bottom