top posters

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Roads a tad dicey.

Sent from my mobile telephone

Ya they are. 13km past revy I saw someone die car crash right in front of me... If I had been 30sec faster it would have been me. The car was flat there was so much damage...I threw up I was in such shock.

So go slow!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry you had to see that Corrisa. I saw a fatality quite a few years ago. Its not something anyone wants to see thats for sure.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry you had to see that Corrisa. I saw a fatality quite a few years ago. Its not something anyone wants to see thats for sure.

Thanks...being driving alone made it harder I just sat there and cried for 20min... Just in shock!
This was a time I wished my bud was with me:(. Tomorrow is a new day:)

Last edited:

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya they are. 13km past revy I saw someone die car crash right in front of me... If I had been 30sec faster it would have been me. The car was flat there was so much damage...I threw up I was in such shock.

So go slow!

That's crazy bad! No good.. Made it to Revy all good, tires broke free a few times...

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is your group riding Sunday? I think I'm alone that day let me know!

Not excactly sure if we're riding Sunday. Rode sail today and had a sled drop down a cliff into the trees (in the dark) 3 hours later sleds still in their. Gotta go get it tommorow. But I'll let ya know if we ride Sunday.

Rneddel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not excactly sure if we're riding Sunday. Rode sail today and had a sled drop down a cliff into the trees (in the dark) 3 hours later sleds still in their. Gotta go get it tommorow. But I'll let ya know if we ride Sunday.

dirt, you alright

Top Bottom