top posters

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For the first time in my life, i have been told I have high cholesterol
I’ve been told that I’m only a couple of pounds away from type two diabetes and i need to lose weight now!!!
Recommend that i reduce red meat. I said that ain’t gonna happen lol
So told to increase my veggies and fruits, if not reducing red meat
Other than that, I’m doing good 👍🏻
I’ll show you what I was shown. Remember, there is a pill for everything. Lol. Booze is also not good for diabetes. There is a lot of sugar in it. Had a buddy who was an alcoholic. Drank like a fish everyday. Didn’t really eat much either. Ended up getting both feet amputated. Lasted a year and a half and died. I don’t think he took it serious. You may have to switch from the Keto diet and go to a more traditional one with exercise Doug. If you are still pre diabetic you have time to reverse the trending pattern. I wish I would have. Good luck! Dr. Ken (lol) IMG_6466.jpeg IMG_6465.jpeg

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ll show you what I was shown. Remember, there is a pill for everything. Lol. Booze is also not good for diabetes. There is a lot of sugar in it. Had a buddy who was an alcoholic. Drank like a fish everyday. Didn’t really eat much either. Ended up getting both feet amputated. Lasted a year and a half and died. I don’t think he took it serious. You may have to switch from the Keto diet and go to a more traditional one with exercise Doug. If you are still pre diabetic you have time to reverse the trending pattern. I wish I would have. Good luck! Dr. Ken (lol) View attachment 283215View attachment 283216
I just started to eat more butter and WHAM it's not good for me...

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I just started to eat more butter and WHAM it's not good for me...
Just depends on who or whom you believe.
Is a natural product better for you than a processed/manufactured product?
BTW, a body needs fat and there are good fats and bad fats. Butter is a good fat. A lot of peeps think animal fat is better for us than grain and seed fat and a lot of people are led to believe that animal fat is not good for us.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm the same, with the butter lol

Not giving up red meat, cheese or butter. Will give up booze if I have to :(
I don't eat fried food, wheat, white sugar.

I just need to step away from the trough faster and exercise

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same thing from surgeons office. No call. How are you supposed to get a MRI if you can’t get the doctor to send a requisition to the imaging place?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just keep on em. They'll get you out there working soon.
Just got off the phone with my supervisor. No rock trucks on location yet. But come in tomorrow morning and run a skid or loader, until my truck shows up.

Top Bottom