top posters

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
she does do most of the shovelling honestly. but we ended up with a 2-3' drift in the driveway. had to put the truck in 4by just to get back into my driveway yesterday. I almost started to shovel but.......

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
she does do most of the shovelling honestly. but we ended up with a 2-3' drift in the driveway. had to put the truck in 4by just to get back into my driveway yesterday. I almost started to shovel but.......
I burried the basement windows yesterday, the banks on the side of the house are shoulder height from the snowblower, I dug the window for my office back out with a shovel so at least I can have some sunlight

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It was nice to clear the snow before any tire tracks packed any of it down. I don't even know if he got himself dug out yet.
What?!?!?!?........ You didn't go help him out?

Then drive the skid home ;)

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just arranged a ocean fishing trip as a prize for the Sparwood&district fish and wildlife fundraiser that is on April 13th. 2 days with Cameron Ocean adventures. Hope I win it.......

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just arranged a ocean fishing trip as a prize for the Sparwood&district fish and wildlife fundraiser that is on April 13th. 2 days with Cameron Ocean adventures. Hope I win it.......
Do you have to be a resident of BC?

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been with this outfit. Great time and Ryan certainly knows where the fish are. In 2022 my son and I came home with 228 pounds of fish

Top Bottom