top posters

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you cleaned the carb (s). Sounds like a plugged primary or even main jet
Oh you bet. Went right through them and blew air through all the passages. Had to replace the jets as they had goo on them. Thinking maybe the tank filter but was hoping to not have to tear it down that far.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
The boys machine was idling Saturday, but today it was being a temperamental biotch. I think I'll drain the fuel and put some fresh in it and start there

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Made myself a ceasar salad extra sauce and some bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar to snack on. Was good

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh you bet. Went right through them and blew air through all the passages. Had to replace the jets as they had goo on them. Thinking maybe the tank filter but was hoping to not have to tear it down that far.
So your floats and float tab is also adjusted accordingly?

Put a 500ml's of isopropyl alcohol in the gas tank, with water ever gas you have in it now. Feather the throttle, until you can smell it burning.

Other than that, I'm out of idea's

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So your floats and float tab is also adjusted accordingly?

Put a 500ml's of isopropyl alcohol in the gas tank, with water ever gas you have in it now. Feather the throttle, until you can smell it burning.

Other than that, I'm out of idea's
Carbs are perfect. I’ve done hundreds of them over the years. I’m 100% positive this is related to the bad fuel I had last year. Probably gonna have to take the tank off me thinks.

Top Bottom