Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that a grain bin gazebo?
IMG_6039.jpeg

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
kids sled unloaded and put into garage, not idling very good, play with it later.

Trailer unhooked, need to go get a different trailer for SnoMo Days at 2pm today from Stony.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kids sled unloaded and put into garage, not idling very good, play with it later.

Trailer unhooked, need to go get a different trailer for SnoMo Days at 2pm today from Stony.
Same with my Tundra. Gotta dig into it again. Got a gas/diesel mix from a Shell station in Okotoks last winter and sled wouldn’t run worth chit. Figured it was fuel so cleaned tank as best I could blew out lines and cleaned fuel pump. Ran good after on the stand but no snow to try it out. Started it up this winter when we got snow and idled good until I have it gas then it started bogging and wouldn’t move. Fuggin truckers. Buddy confirmed there was a mix at that fuel station the day I got fuel.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kids getting run around at shop he had work done in Calgary on his Explorer. Was making a bad noise so had it towed to shop he deals with. The mechanic called him and said it’s the transfer case. Tried buying one from Ford and they said on back order forever but said that model was problematic for transfer cases. Phoned around and ended up getting a used one with lower kms from a wrecker as rebuilds were 50% higher than a new one from Ford. Paid $1100 landed in Calgary and dropped it off at shop. They call my son back and said explorer is fixed and it wasn’t the transfer case but was a wheel bearing. They put a new one in and gave him back the transfer case he ordered. Wrecker will take it back at 25% restocking charge. Kid asked shop if they would pay that and they basically told him to pound sand. The plan is now to ruin their reputation on Google reviews and call the BBB. Fuggin crooks.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Same with my Tundra. Gotta dig into it again. Got a gas/diesel mix from a Shell station in Okotoks last winter and sled wouldn’t run worth chit. Figured it was fuel so cleaned tank as best I could blew out lines and cleaned fuel pump. Ran good after on the stand but no snow to try it out. Started it up this winter when we got snow and idled good until I have it gas then it started bogging and wouldn’t move. Fuggin truckers. Buddy confirmed there was a mix at that fuel station the day I got fuel.
Have you cleaned the carb (s). Sounds like a plugged primary or even main jet

Top Bottom