Super Moderator
Reaction score
Will break out leaf blower around 10

Sooooo much easier than shoveling, if you stay on top of it

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
still battling. had to stay home yesterday barely moved form the couch. a little better today and back at work but the cough is a killer.
Not sure if you're a fan, but when I get a cough & cold like that I order a big order of "Hot & Sour Soup" from the local Chinese restaurant, and it seems to clear me out.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not sure if you're a fan, but when I get a cough & cold like that I order a big order of "Hot & Sour Soup" from the local Chinese restaurant, and it seems to clear me out.
I love Hot and Sour soup. Order from a Vietnamse restaurant. They are the original makers and so much better than Chinezz

Thanh Thanh, right around 107th ave and 102 st ?? The BEST in Edmonton

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I don't mind hot and sour. but not sure its going to take care of this one. since I was a kid I pretty well don't get sick with out it going pretty well strait to bronchitis. then I eat Fishermans friends by the box full and eventually it lets up

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I love Hot and Sour soup. Order from a Vietnamse restaurant. They are the original makers and so much better than Chinezz

Thanh Thanh, right around 107th ave and 102 st ?? The BEST in Edmonton
I do beef satay Pho from the Vietnamese places!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guy just left farm. Got a dug outt/pond quote

Top Bottom