top posters

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Didn’t sleep very well, so went up for a little nap.
Now I feel better and will go to house soon

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a great start to the day. Went to my farthest land and got half done discing and a bearing piled up on one of the gangs and it wouldn’t turn so just pushed dirt. Got all of it apart now after one hell of a workout and need to get old bearing out and new bearing in. Should kill half the afternoon as everything is seized and rusted. 🤦‍♂️

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Not a great start to the day. Went to my farthest land and got half done discing and a bearing piled up on one of the gangs and it wouldn’t turn so just pushed dirt. Got all of it apart now after one hell of a workout and need to get old bearing out and new bearing in. Should kill half the afternoon as everything is seized and rusted. 🤦‍♂️
become a farmer they said, it'll be fun they said.........

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a great start to the day. Went to my farthest land and got half done discing and a bearing piled up on one of the gangs and it wouldn’t turn so just pushed dirt. Got all of it apart now after one hell of a workout and need to get old bearing out and new bearing in. Should kill half the afternoon as everything is seized and rusted.

so. no warranty?
Poor maintenance program
Not covered under warranty
hmmm

lots to discuss here

Top Bottom