top posters

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Get mowers ready for when it dry's up and maybe do an oil change on my beater truck
Oil change required on John Deere X300....... Just ordered a mulching kit for the deck on it too..... hopefully make it so I don't have to sweep every cut.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oil change required on John Deere X300....... Just ordered a mulching kit for the deck on it too..... hopefully make it so I don't have to sweep every cut.
Yep have done one cut already but always like to look things over between cuts. About 4 hrs of cutting each with our 2 mowers so they see a lot of ground each cut.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep have done one cut already but always like to look things over between cuts. About 4 hrs of cutting each with our 2 mowers so they see a lot of ground each cut.
I've got 2 cuts in, and the back needs it already again..... I've got a 42" deck on this mower, took me about 2 hours to do the whole yard (no fancy trimming around trees) the other weekend..... need to get my push mower home for some trimming stuff that needs to be done, and fuel up the weed whip as well.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I need my yard to dry up so I can weed whack first, push mower around perimeter and rock and then riding for balance and ditches, takes me about 2 hours in total and will be my 4th cut this year

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are about 75% green now and 25% brown still. Should be all green by weekend with this rain. Mowing has not been a high priority this spring with dry conditions

Top Bottom