Top 5 in your life

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are the top 5 in your life and why ?
Let's try and get to know everyone a little better.

1..........My husband/marriage.......
...Because when you marry someone, it is meant for 'forever', not just 'for now'. Honesty and respect above all else.
It isn't just you anymore and you can't go and do whatever you feel like, there is someone else there beside you all the time to think of too.
...Because it is a big sleepover, you never go to bed alone.
We were reminded last week, when one of our dearest friends learned her spouse has been cheating with his office assistant for over a year now. She didn't see it coming and has shook her like an earthquake. He is leaving his wife and four kids for the new woman. Guard your marriages folks, you never know who will swoop in to try and ruin it. :nono:

2..........Family and Health (which includes pets, in my opinion)
Because family always comes first, above all else. Health is something not to be taken for granted, you are blessed to have good health. You find out when something is wrong, how important it is.

3..........Freedom......
Because we live in a country where we are so fortunate to be able to live the life we choose.

4..........Our home and basic necessities.....
Because we have one, first of all, which keeps us warm at night. And food to feed our children, and jobs which provide us with money to buy them nice clothing, unlike so many others who are cold and hungry.

5..........Snow..........
Because it lays a beautiful blanket over everything, and cleans up all the muck from fall. It also will help me when I get to ride my Ski-Doo soon, and I hope there is alot of it. Does snowmobiling fall under snow ?
I will say yes, because they go hand in hand.
Yippee snow !!!! And yippee that our family can snowmibile together this year !!!!!!

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kid
Kid
Kid
Kid
My toys

Yes i lead a pretty dull life, but i wouldnt change it for anything till the kids are a bit older

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1) Family
2) Happy "healthy" Family
3) Friends
4) Freedom
5) Career

I know "snow" should be in there somewhere, but even if it didn't snow at all this year I'd still be a happy man with the "personal wealth" I'm lucky enough to have with so many other things in my life....no I'm not rich money wise!:beer:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
My faith
My family
My friends
My fermented beverages.... especially :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
My fun time .......... boating, sledding, quadding, camping, hunting ...

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My number one is me and my wife and boy moving from crappy england and living in canada.Three years in may i love it here and love canada best thing we have done.:d

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmm lets see

Non materialistic things:
Famjam
Friends
my health
the fact that i'm not afraid to sleep at night
breathing air that is still free... but for how long haha

Materials
My house
My car
My truck
my computer
my bike

i pour blood sweat and tears in all those things (except for the bike until i take delivery of it) therefore everything i work on to make it perfect usually holds a bit of sentimental value

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
don't need a list...

1. Health, safety, comfort and happiness of my family and friends....

everything else is just gravy....

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Family
Friends
Health
Happy Ness
and a real big one for me is is making sure my kids get to live as good and adventures life as I have. I think it will be hard for them to enjoy all the stuff I have as everything is changing so much, But heres to hopin:beer:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In no particular order

Family & friends (my friends are my other family)
My cat Cleo (my first pet I've owned)
Music
The opportunities I've been given
My life

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My husband and children are number one of course. Every day they put a smile on my face and the warm fuzzy feeling of love in my heart. I am so thankful to spend my days with my kids, schooling and having fun with them. My husband fell in love with me when my life was most chaotic. Through struggles and triumphs we grow closer and closer. He is an amazing man with a heart as big as they get. Any man who would come and teach 28 homeschooled kids basketball with me is a keeper. :)

2. My friends... Friends like Deaner in my life help me to realize that God gives us "family" no matter how far away or passed away our biological family may be. My sled guys have my back, that kind of devotion is not only on the snow, it is in every day life. For that I'm thankful. (our furry friends to)

3. The health our whole family has. There were a few years illness ran through our house. We are all completely healthy now, and thriving.

4. The amazing activities that we can share as a family and as a couple. I am so thankful that my best friend is my husband and he too loves 2 stroke smoke!!!!!

5. All of the exciting and unknown aspects of life that keep it interesting and exciting. Life is never mundane in our household, and for that I am incredibly thankful!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Someone dug up an older post....seemed to happen when there were malware problems the last time.

The last post in this thread, prior to today, was Sept 20th, 2010......just saying

Not that bringing it back is a bad thing. Top 5 in my life are:

Family; great wife, 4 great kids, 1 daughter-in-law, 6 grandchildren
Health
Happiness
Living in a clean pristine environment without the hustle of the city
Being able to enjoy and share the environment with family and friends

Not bragging but I doo have a decal on my truck....

"My life is better than your Vacation"....I'm soo blessed!!!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Number 1......April F
Number 2......Lindsey
Number 3......April N
Number 4......Tanya
Number 5......Lara

these are in no order but the top 5 lol.......

but in all reality....my boy, family, toys, water and snow, health.......

Top Bottom