tMotion Suspension

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sh%$&t I have mine sold when ready to sale and don't need to even list it. Can't wait for new xm, watch out ???

mdmfreestyle

Reaction score
I was Reading the catalog about the t-motion KIT... Says it can go into the 08-13 SC-5M...REAR SUSP..NOT INTO THE SC-5M2... The kit might not work in the FREERIDE?????

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Deffinetly wouldn't. Geometry is completely different. Why would you want that skid in a freeride anyways. This is for a mountain specific skid not a freeride skid.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

mdmfreestyle

Reaction score
I Was just posting this info for who said he was going to put that kit into his FREERIDE..Ya i hear ya maxwell...why would a guy put that kit into a freeride???? GOOD QUESTION???

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya LOL. I can't tell if your being sarcastic or not LOL.

Anyways last day to get down to your dealer and snowcheck a new xm!!!! Complete with tmotion already installed. Lol

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya LOL. I can't tell if your being sarcastic or not LOL.

Anyways last day to get down to your dealer and snowcheck a new xm!!!! Complete with tmotion already installed. Lol

You should really be on the pay roll, no sarcasm intended!!

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just want everyone to enjoy there mountain experience as much as I do. You just can't do that on any other sled. That's all. Just sayyin LOL

I actually think people deserve more, so i want them to enjoy their mountain experience not just as much as you do, but to the maximum available with todays technology and choices. So, you could enjoy it as much as maxwell does stuck in his Doo jammies on his wanna be mountain sled...... or actually treat yourself to the real proven leader in the mountain category, the one the Doo is desperately trying to copy. Maxwell seems like a good guy, but folks don't limit yourself like he does, step up to a real mountain sled, your cup will runneth over with enjoyment.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I actually think people deserve more, so i want them to enjoy their mountain experience not just as much as you do, but to the maximum available with todays technology and choices. So, you could enjoy it as much as maxwell does stuck in his Doo jammies on his wanna be mountain sled...... or actually treat yourself to the real proven leader in the mountain category, the one the Doo is desperately trying to copy. Maxwell seems like a good guy, but folks don't limit yourself like he does, step up to a real mountain sled, your cup will runneth over with enjoyment.

:alarm::alarm: Troll alert!!! Man the battle stations!

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
talked with a rider that was out over easter with the tmotion, hes a great rider and i valvue his opion, he said hands down that the xm kicks butt in everything he did, that much easier and that much better, said the two poo guys that rode it as well over the day enjoyed the power and handling, sounds like this is the real deal for sure

now add a belt drive, turbo, little titanium, and this sled could be dam close to 525lbs full of fluids and that makes it with in 20 lbs of the poo and better handling, power and mileage, good job doo...

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
............now add a belt drive,........

The belt drive concept is already dead. Motorcycles like the Gold Wing (the nice easy going street or highway bikes) are fine with a belt drive. The high torque crotch rockets have chain drives; there is a reason for that.

I have heard and I may be wrong again, as I have been down that road before, that the belt drive isn't gonna work or isn't working. just saying........

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Belt drive system works fine, I guess we'll see if Poo's system works next year. But anyone paying attention is fully aware that the belt drive system is more than adequate for any NA sled, a lot of guys with experience say its a far better way to go. Theres always gonna be the "if I don't have it, it sucks" group regarding any advancements.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess if the pro HP was in the same class as the rest of the manufacturers 160+. Then it might be an issue. But it should be able to handle 142hp just fine. LOL. Hell bring a spare vacuum cleaner belt should be an adequate backup.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ferniesnow have you had the syncro drive and had trouble? Your statement isn't true in reguards to what has been test and working great for the last three years in the XP . Do some searching and talk to fellow sledders that have had both and then own one your self first before you make a comment like you have.
I have ran both and tested one of the first synro drives. Still have it and haven't had any problems. Chain i did have troubles with the 174 track.

Cheers

The belt drive concept is already dead. Motorcycles like the Gold Wing (the nice easy going street or highway bikes) are fine with a belt drive. The high torque crotch rockets have chain drives; there is a reason for that.

I have heard and I may be wrong again, as I have been down that road before, that the belt drive isn't gonna work or isn't working. just saying........

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ferniesnow have you had the syncro drive and had trouble? Your statement isn't true in reguards to what has been test and working great for the last three years in the XP . Do some searching and talk to fellow sledders that have had both and then own one your self first before you make a comment like you have.
I have ran both and tested one of the first synro drives. Still have it and haven't had any problems. Chain i did have troubles with the 174 track.

Cheers

One thing for sure, the Poo has its brake on the top of the case so if the chain breaks, you will have no brakes. With the belt drive I like the idea of the belt drive with no tensioner. I will have no problem using reverse to stop on a steep downhill and not worry about popping the adjuster through through the side of the case. It is not the chain that usually brakes when using this method, it is the adjuster.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep that is definitely one advantage for sure. Although can be achieved with correct chain length as well.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

Cheers

I qualified that I heard this information. The source sounded credible. If it is in fact going to be good, I'll eat a little crow.

I'm waiting for developments to materialize but for the next while I'll go with the chain drive and sleep at night.

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess if the pro HP was in the same class as the rest of the manufacturers 160+. Then it might be an issue. But it should be able to handle 142hp just fine. LOL. Hell bring a spare vacuum cleaner belt should be an adequate backup.

Oh Fawk Maxwell...Spare me the BS :D

Top Bottom