tMotion Suspension

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lenny do you actually read your posts you type? You are really the only guy on Snow and Mud that actually takes this brand war thing seriously. Take a deep breath, chill out and get some help with your anger issues. We get that you are consumed with your hatred for SkiDoo. You need to get over it. Lol.

Haven't really gotten angry since 2004. And you're dead wrong, I have no hatred for Doo or Poo or Cat or Yammi. Since 05 I've had at least one of each, all have good points and bad. Its guys like you who only talk of the good in any one brand who I get a kick out of. I realize your reasons are totally self oriented and thats cool, some others are not as clear.

Snow Rodeo

Reaction score
Would the cost of doing this conversion to your 12 be about the same price as just swapping up to a 13? Plus all the work is done for you and you have a fresh sled.

I agree with Lenny, skidoo is crap. Polaris makes a sled from outer space, it is just insanely good! I heard it was invented on pluto and then built on Saturn. Back on earth tho, all the sleds are with in a C hair of each other.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would the cost of doing this conversion to your 12 be about the same price as just swapping up to a 13? Plus all the work is done for you and you have a fresh sled.

I agree with Lenny, skidoo is crap. Polaris makes a sled from outer space, it is just insanely good! I heard it was invented on pluto and then built on Saturn. Back on earth tho, all the sleds are with in a C hair of each other.

Yep your right. But by swapping to a 13 you also get the better running boards, removable console, better storage, flex edge track, better guages, new seat, new spindles, basiclly the whole package where as if you just upgrade your 12 or less model year it is never going to perform like a 13 no matter how many parts you throw at it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't really gotten angry since 2004. And you're dead wrong, I have no hatred for Doo or Poo or Cat or Yammi. Since 05 I've had at least one of each, all have good points and bad. Its guys like you who only talk of the good in any one brand who I get a kick out of. I realize your reasons are totally self oriented and thats cool, some others are not as clear.

We could say the same thing about your rants couldn't we? I'm at piece with HV and Polarice and a few of the other "die hard" Poo guys that bash Doo as we have all agreed its just in fun. Its far better reading than "3 word story" or some of the other useless threads on the site IMO. I think the Yammies are phenominal sleds in a Boost application. I think the Cats have made strides this year and are the nicest looking sled on the snow. I think for overall fun factor the Pro's may be the best bang for your buck. And I think Doo has the best engine package, climbs the best and with the addition of the T motion has the capability to be as much fun as the Pro except maybe when it is stuck. Is that good enough for you?:dunno::PDT_kap:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats fine. (I actually agree with you, but just keep it between us K)

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
We could say the same thing about your rants couldn't we? I'm at piece with HV and Polarice and a few of the other "die hard" Poo guys that bash Doo as we have all agreed its just in fun. Its far better reading than "3 word story" or some of the other useless threads on the site IMO. I think the Yammies are phenominal sleds in a Boost application. I think the Cats have made strides this year and are the nicest looking sled on the snow. I think for overall fun factor the Pro's may be the best bang for your buck. And I think Doo has the best engine package, climbs the best and with the addition of the T motion has the capability to be as much fun as the Pro except maybe when it is stuck. Is that good enough for you?:dunno::PDT_kap:

Did you just call me fat?

sledrat403

Reaction score
Has anyone installed/ordered/seen the T-Motion skid upgrade yet?

Trying to upload a picture of it from the cataloge but it won't let me do it for some reason

Last edited:
Top Bottom