Tim Horton's Rant

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The coffee tastes like sh*t so I don't ever go there.
You want a good coffee go to starbucks.

jpgmtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.payntonperformance.com
The coffee tastes like sh*t so I don't ever go there.
You want a good coffee go to starbucks.

Dang - us poor oiltown folk don't have no Starbucks here... but then again I would need a second mortgage to afford their coffee. Plus I have no idea what "Grande" size is anyway...

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This coming from someone with the name summiteer. So I will assume it is a skidoo you ride. Now that is GAY. Lol. No hard feelings
Ha, insult your boyfriend? munhoez has a sense of humour. Ride a poo now don't know how to change my name. No hard feelings.:d

Last edited:

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dang - us poor oiltown folk don't have no Starbucks here... but then again I would need a second mortgage to afford their coffee. Plus I have no idea what "Grande" size is anyway...
A second mortgage for a coffee? You should find a new job if youre working in an oilfield community. I also don't know what that grande horseshit is all about I just ask for an xl.

jpgmtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.payntonperformance.com
A second mortgage for a coffee? You should find a new job if youre working in an oilfield community. I also don't know what that grande horseshit is all about I just ask for an xl.

"poor oiltown folk" was a deliberate oxymoron delivered in an attempt to be funny, but's it's not nearly so funny when you have to explain it... :rolleyes:

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the solution to being ripped off for Timmy drink fills is this....
Go to Stony Plain, they fill ya great for coffee.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

Nice find JohnI.....I assume you enjoyed the day in the Hills, eh! Snow here is great but Cowboy Basin wasn't quite ready last time I was up (Epic Elkford VIII). Tried to go up on Wednesday, Jan 25th but it was storming too much. Too much wind up there this year and the nuggets were still lurking.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice find JohnI.....I assume you enjoyed the day in the Hills, eh! Snow here is great but Cowboy Basin wasn't quite ready last time I was up (Epic Elkford VIII). Tried to go up on Wednesday, Jan 25th but it was storming too much. Too much wind up there this year and the nuggets were still lurking.

yes we had a fun day for sure. put on 120kms but lots of trail in there still had 1/4 tank lol.. wish we could of stayed to have some more fun!!!!! sadly that was only my 3rd ride and my first ride lasted 1.5 hours haha but I hope to change that!

lets hope the big snow comes I am sure it will....

Top Bottom