Tim Horton's Rant

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Lets hire some people that work the drive thru that dont mistake prefectly spoken in english.............."large coffee" for "orange juice". Its to the point now when they ask you stuff at the window im like... Ya ok.........Ya ok.......ya ok........ and then just take whatever I get in the bag!

Snohog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When they give me a hard time at the drive through and they ask "how will you be paying" I'm like "POP CANS" or if they piss me off I start conversations through the mic with them... They hate that :D

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I got peanut butter with my nuggets yesterday...wtf???
Lets hire some people that work the drive thru that dont mistake prefectly spoken in english.............."large coffee" for "orange juice". Its to the point now when they ask you stuff at the window im like... Ya ok.........Ya ok.......ya ok........ and then just take whatever I get in the bag!

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL My Dad Hates it when he spills coffee all over his truck... So, he pokes a hole in the lid, and drinks with a straw... Usually TH coffee is lukewarm at best so no burnt tongues there....

Sorry Bernoff ;) U have to admit its kind of weird.....

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To avoid double cupping look into coffee cozies. My wife makes as sells them. She has done over 500 now. Check them out if you have Facebook at The coffee cozy shop. Hit her up for a couple and help support her little home based business. She can personalize them up to 7 characters or just get what he has in stock!

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okay, so they finally gave us some real coffee cup sizes. I hated translating between McDonalds mediums and Timmies large's. But please please please give us some real lids that don't leak coffee all over my truck!!!!!!!

:mad::rant:

i use my leatherman and cut a small slit between the cup rim and the "flippy lid thing" never crack it open it won't stay closed then just sip away spill free...

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL My Dad Hates it when he spills coffee all over his truck... So, he pokes a hole in the lid, and drinks with a straw... Usually TH coffee is lukewarm at best so no burnt tongues there....

Sorry Bernoff ;) U have to admit its kind of weird.....
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH now ya dun it. You just got yourself back in the will the other day. Guess what??? Come to think of it I have seen you do it.

Top Bottom