This is going to start a war on here.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Sumx54 said about my farm implement; "somebody has to pack the beer for the real riders"

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sleds that don't get stuck are usually owned by riders that don't leave the house.

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking I'd go minimum of a 150 something.

I personally had a Pro 163 before and liked it. But this sled wouldn't be for me.

My old sled was a 144 and felt it was too short for the deep stuff.

Sent while wishing I was on my snowbike

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me ask this then about the new sleds. ...

Best trail machine?
Best deep powder play machine?
Best jumper?
Best climber?
Best boondocker?
Best flat lander handling in a foot of snow or 3 feet of snow?

I guess I'm looking for a sled that will be ridden mostly around Whitecourt and do everything. It won't be bagged on but ridden semi aggressive which will ramp up more as my son gets older and stronger. He also loves ripping down the whooped trails when needed at a high rate of speed. I've thought about Yamaha but to heavy when he busts off the trail and plays in the deep.

Sent while wishing I was on my snowbike

Myself I like my 163 Pro, handles 100% better then my xm, IMO the sled is far superior in all aspects. Clutching is bang on for the mountains. Down here do need to switch weights, if your riding down here most of the time with the occasional trip to the mountains and don't like having to change weights go with the doo the tra is fairly reliable throw a set of quick clickers on it and your set. Prior to this pro I was on 154 track lengths, good all round length for 90% of the time if I was to have 2 and rode around here my 2nd would be a 155 assault.

Last edited:
Top Bottom