This Is A Ramp

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We all know that living in the city SUCKS!!!!,:rant: and I got my new quad yesterday.:DIt's no fun just looking at it,:( I've drove around a tree in the backyard but that SUCKS!!!!!. So I built a ramp. HAR<HAR Now I can have some serious FUN.:bike:I actually got the dirt from the neighbours yard, I saw a loader operator working there so I went and asked what he was doing with it, long story short, neighbour saves money, loader operator saves Diesel fuel and I save on dirt. WIN,WIN. for all !!!!!!!!:pSo I gave him a 60 pounder and a few company logo gifts AND A SNOW AND MUD card, His reply, "thanks, your a painter and his gears start rolling,",:rolleyes: he is a sledder and quadder, hes signing up, Lives in Spruce, so if anyone needs loader operator hes your man,
Now this brings me to another story of today.:D

Want to share is that.......My company and My story of sucess will be published. I am part of a realitors story,for the month of May, he reconize my company to part of his good fortune I will be on a whole page story of my business. SWEET!!!!!!......but wait theres more...:p, I will be featured in the July issue of PROFILES of SUCCESS magazine. It will be a 4 page story of my journey to sucess. I'm so excited. They will be sending a designer and photographer down to cover the story.as I tell the editor my story, WOW,and holey crap, I also get 5000 coppies of the magazine. I't published across canada.:cool:
I will post a copy of the story when it comes in, I guess we need to talk rknight,, That would classifies as advertising,
I am going to mention S&M,[just for you rknight].:cool:

SO HOW WAS EVERYONES DAY??????

Attachments

• ramp 001.jpg
    ramp 001.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 209
  • ramp 002.jpg
    ramp 002.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 215
  • ramp 003.jpg
    ramp 003.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow! Thats Awesome DragonLady! Congrats to you!

If you thought you were busy now wait until this article comes out, you'll have jobs lined up for decades to come :)

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HA HA I hear ya on the being busy thing, not like I'm not now, but like they said,its a once in a life time opportuny, I can't pass this up. :p
I have a painting company sux54, and ...........................NO, NO RAKE AND SHOVEL....IT'S A JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!:p:p:p:p:p

couleeman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We all know that living in the city SUCKS!!!!,:rant: and I got my new quad yesterday.:DIt's no fun just looking at it,:( I've drove around a tree in the backyard but that SUCKS!!!!!. So I built a ramp. HAR<HAR Now I can have some serious FUN.:bike:I actually got the dirt from the neighbours yard, I saw a loader operator working there so I went and asked what he was doing with it, long story short, neighbour saves money, loader operator saves Diesel fuel and I save on dirt. WIN,WIN. for all !!!!!!!!:pSo I gave him a 60 pounder and a few company logo gifts AND A SNOW AND MUD card, His reply, "thanks, your a painter and his gears start rolling,",:rolleyes: he is a sledder and quadder, hes signing up, Lives in Spruce, so if anyone needs loader operator hes your man,
Now this brings me to another story of today.:D

Want to share is that.......My company and My story of sucess will be published. I am part of a realitors story,for the month of May, he reconize my company to part of his good fortune I will be on a whole page story of my business. SWEET!!!!!!......but wait theres more...:p, I will be featured in the July issue of PROFILES of SUCCESS magazine. It will be a 4 page story of my journey to sucess. I'm so excited. They will be sending a designer and photographer down to cover the story.as I tell the editor my story, WOW,and holey crap, I also get 5000 coppies of the magazine. I't published across canada.:cool:
I will post a copy of the story when it comes in, I guess we need to talk rknight,, That would classifies as advertising,
I am going to mention S&M,[just for you rknight].:cool:

SO HOW WAS EVERYONES DAY??????

I'm listening.....oh wait, your talking Snow and Mudd...my bad.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
how come there are no pics of the new quad on that ramp included in this thread?

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on now D.L we need to see some pic's of you coming off that jump with the new sportsman and the scrambler if it will stay running long enough to hit the jump....:p

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Congrats DL - ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!!!... Did You Try The Jump Yet?? Lets See The Pics. We'll Be Callin' You To Do Inside Our House In The Near Future..... ;)

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well here is a pic of the quad, and for the jump, as soon as I can find someone to TAKE to pic...it will happen.:D:

Attachments

• quad 08.jpg
    quad 08.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:PDT_gun::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:LOL too funny. I would have put it on the very top, but it is straight down on the one side and was thinking not very smart ......when I don't have a spotter in case I fall. But I will race you sumx54, at the camp-out or sooner if your lucky..Camp-out would be better though, so I can beat you in front of all your friends.:eek::rollinglaugh:

POLARIS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!POLARIS IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha i was pulling polaris's out with my brute last weekend....:D
LOL you funny Apex06...........................that was me, next time it will be different:DSad part Ron has pics of that also. Apparently it was a must to get photo.[I don't know why]

Last edited:
Top Bottom