Monsterworks Inc working hard to earn your business.

Monsterworksinc

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
I know it’s been a while since we have posted anything and I apologize for that. We have just signed up an advertising campaign with Snow and Mud I will do my best to keep up with our involvement with all the members. Monster Works been in operation at our location in Stony Plain for just about 4 years now and it has been a great learning experience. Our top goal to keep all of our customers happy with our business so they faithfully return has been working well, but the economy has made it tough for us. We have, however, created a very good track record with our customer base. We have rebuilt many engines without failure issues, from top ends to complete crank up rebuilds. Our top mechanic is meticulous in his process to ensure that every component is installed properly, in spec and torqued to its proper setting. Four stroke or two, it does not matter, he does them all with a goal to not miss a single component that is in his work detail. It does not stop with just engines, with many diffs, transmissions, and carb rebuilds under his belt. We also have solved some of the most complex issues with running problems OR not running machines involving wiring, timing, carb settings, performance tuners and component failures like TPS sensors. I believe that we can show excellent personalized service for whatever you need on your ATV, UTV, Dirt bike or Sled. We do everything from regular services, minor and major repairs to accessory sales and installation and tire and wheel sales. We can help with finding new and used components, and have LUCAS and AMSOIL products in stock for our fluids. We also have many wholesale companies like UTV Canada, Superatv.com, Maverick, Trans Can, Bikeman, American Racing and many others to supply us with quality products for your specific needs. I hope that you give us an opportunity to show you our approach to our personalized customer service and recommend us to your friends. Jesse, Jan and myself are committed to being a top choice to service the Motorsports industry. Give us a call at 780-963-1847 or stop by the shop at 86 Boulder Blvd. in Stony Plain. Thanks for reading this message and happy riding.

Top Bottom