*$%&*! Thieves

800RMK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last night some loser stole the aftermarket tail lights from my truck. The truck was parked on my driveway and I live in a decent area of the city (Matt Berry). What really gets me going is they took the screws also. So now I have to drive to the dealership in the morning with the wires hanging out to get some screws to install the factory tail lights. Oh well, at least they didn't steal the whole truck or my boat parked next to it.

Bucky

Reaction score
That sucks man...A guy drives aroundall day and sees 10 squad cars and then this happens...man I feel for you:mad::mad:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There are two types of people I dont like and the first one is a thief,Been there,its a crappy feeling!
catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
There are two types of people I dont like and the first one is a thief,Been there,its a crappy feeling!
catmando!

YEA, I AGREE WITH YOU ALL... ITS A CRAPPY FEELING:(, AND THEN YOU KEEP CHECKING OUT ALL THE VEHICLES LIKE YOURS WONDERING IF THOSE LITES ARE YOURS.... I KNOW THE FEELING........
HEY KITTYDUDE: OKAY, I'LL BITE, WHAT IS THE 2ND TYPE OF PERSON YOU DON'T LIKE???:confused:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I can't believe that someone would have the "guts" to steal someone's tail lights. Man, that just sucks.
Many years ago I had all my KC Daylighters stolen off my Jeep while parked in a mall parking lot. I thought that was crazy, this takes it.
Sorry for your loss.
:mad::mad::mad:

Last night some loser stole the aftermarket tail lights from my truck. The truck was parked on my driveway and I live in a decent area of the city (Matt Berry). What really gets me going is they took the screws also. So now I have to drive to the dealership in the morning with the wires hanging out to get some screws to install the factory tail lights. Oh well, at least they didn't steal the whole truck or my boat parked next to it.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss, would have been nice to catch one of them bums. Got back from the lake three weeks ago and I'm wiping down the boat and something just doesn't seem right. About a half hour later I realized what was wrong......some S.O.B. had stolen my Bar-b-que:mad::rant:.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I have those "Euro" taillights on my truck too. I make a point of ALWAYS locking my tailgate to avoid the theft of them, as that used to be one of the hot commodities at the high school. Some people are really gutsy, pisses me off really.

800RMK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the loss of your BBQ snochuk :( .Were you boating when they stole it?

I sure would have liked to have caught whoever stole my lights in the act... It could have made for an ugly scene.:whipped:. I guess if I get those TYC tail lights again I will have to get the tail gate lock like tylerg.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I have those "Euro" taillights on my truck too. I make a point of ALWAYS locking my tailgate to avoid the theft of them, as that used to be one of the hot commodities at the high school. Some people are really gutsy, pisses me off really.

You can buy lock screws for them they take a special key that goes on your screw driver to get them off

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
You can buy lock screws for them they take a special key that goes on your screw driver to get them off

unfortunately though, on my Explorer Sport Trac it's 10mm bolts holding them in place

800RMK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where would you find the lock screws? I had a hard enough time just finding the regular screws because they are an odd ball size : M4.2 x 16. There were only 3 screws between all the Edmonton area GM dealers. None of the nut and bolt shops even had anything like this. Only M4 and M5.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
A friend picked them up along with the taillights at JB's a few years ago 1st time i ever seem or heard of them you could try them or Mopac

Top Bottom