Thiev'en Bass-turds

rlook

Reaction score
I like to park my sled in a lot across the street from where I live. There are about 10 sleds parked in this same area, some brand new Polaris and Doo so I didn't think anyone would ever touch my 2001 Summit 700. But the other morning I was walking my dogs by my sled and noticed the hood was unlatched. Took a look inside and my pipe was gone. Pretty upset about this as the good sledding season is just starting in my area (yellowknife). Does anyone have a pipe for this sled for sale at a reasonable price? I can probably get someone to pick up in the Edmonton area or maybe Greyhound would work.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Greyhound will rape you! A 3 foot throttle cable from Edmonton to Prince George $34.00.

I like to park my sled in a lot across the street from where I live. There are about 10 sleds parked in this same area, some brand new Polaris and Doo so I didn't think anyone would ever touch my 2001 Summit 700. But the other morning I was walking my dogs by my sled and noticed the hood was unlatched. Took a look inside and my pipe was gone. Pretty upset about this as the good sledding season is just starting in my area (yellowknife). Does anyone have a pipe for this sled for sale at a reasonable price? I can probably get someone to pick up in the Edmonton area or maybe Greyhound would work.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep kelowna to Nelson...one 20 inch ridged light bar..$70 bones....I'm like really!

Top Bottom