Theives!

Barnes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well someone was nice enough to come and check out my dirtbike which i left in the back of my truck last night. They didn't take it, but they were thinking about it. Woke up to the truck alarm going off around 1am, and the back window was open but not broken. The glove box was gone through, and my 2 flood lights that light up the driveway were unscrewed just enough to stop them from coming on. soo keep your eyes open for anyone eyeing up your ch!t. This happened in the Abbortsford area. 30July 2012.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is another reason why I moved out of the city. Make sure everything is locked up. Hopefully they wont be back.

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since everyone in Alberta is having their insurance go up by 5% they should up the jail time by 5% when ever they convict these douche bags!And if they are repeat offenders they should have their sentences go up like a persons insurance does when you keep putting claims in!!

Open Season

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since everyone in Alberta is having their insurance go up by 5% they should up the jail time by 5% when ever they convict these douche bags!And if they are repeat offenders they should have their sentences go up like a persons insurance does when you keep putting claims in!!
They need to catch them and convict them first, even that would be a bonus.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well someone was nice enough to come and check out my dirtbike which i left in the back of my truck last night. They didn't take it, but they were thinking about it. Woke up to the truck alarm going off around 1am, and the back window was open but not broken. The glove box was gone through, and my 2 flood lights that light up the driveway were unscrewed just enough to stop them from coming on. soo keep your eyes open for anyone eyeing up your ch!t. This happened in the Abbortsford area. 30July 2012.

Is there an Abbortsford area near Edmonton or are you talking about Abbotsford near Vancouver?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wouldn't they have been surprised if your garage door opened and out rolled the hardware in your avatar firing the big gun. Austa la Vista baby!

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya got broke into july 6 just kicked in front door took electronic stuff money and booze live out in country happens everywhere

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there an Abbortsford area near Edmonton or are you talking about Abbotsford near Vancouver?

haha, was thinkin the same thing...

been broke into, had our bikes stolen etc etc.....its all bout gettin the word out there as morons WILL talk and bragg. Got my pay back twice outa 5 times thus far ;) STREET JUSTICE ppl

Last edited:

Barnes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't they have been surprised if your garage door opened and out rolled the hardware in your avatar firing the big gun. Austa la Vista baby!

HAHA, if that thing would fit in my garage, then maybe! I did grab the 12 gauge and toss it down by the side of my bed before going to sleep. But no issues last night.

I also noticed that topic in the quad forum, about "stolen quad" soo it seems i wasn't the only house that got hit.

On the plus side, during my comings and goings during work yesterday, i saw 3 cop cars drive within 200 metres of my house. Maybe the Eps have figured out there's a problem, and they better catch the person(s) doing this before people start taking this into their own hands.

Its better to be judged by 1, than carried by 6.

Barnes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's abbotsfield in the north end of Edmonton

Yes, thats correct. I understand its still not the greatest neighbourhood, but in 2 1/2 years living there, this is my first run in/any problems i've had in the area. I just wish the builder would hurry up and finish my house in Fork Sask.

Top Bottom