The Valemount BSing Thread

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is some useful non conditions related information. Ya know for the guys that need parts lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418176109.692388.jpg

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I fire up tapatalk for the first time in months and there is Maxwell front and center.

Of course it sounds like he is apologizing for pissing someone off (which is apparently normal in these forums). But hats-off to a guy that will accept a random text message, drive to a neighbouring province, and prepare to help with a potential sled rescue for a guy he has only met in passing a few times.

In support, are you still selling t-shirts that say "I know maxwell"? I was thinking that you could also get stickers that say "Maxwell rode my sled once". Or maybe "Have you seen Maxwell?" In the Animal Chin theme (for those old skaters that would remember it).

Just a thought. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the plan for that little groomer anyway?? , I forgot to ask this weekend!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Vardas new skandik and groomer are for our going to be used for the sled ski hill and maybe the westridge family loop. We had an opportunity for some grant funding and were successful. The new drag is not here yet. Delivery supposed to be mid December.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Vardas new skandik and groomer are for our going to be used for the sled ski hill and maybe the westridge family loop. We had an opportunity for some grant funding and were successful. The new drag is not here yet. Delivery supposed to be mid December.

Need a operator with experience???? See my Avatar

Top Bottom