The Sud's and Maintenence how too post

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tech guy bought us a few drinks @ the pool, has nothing else to do with a canam ....so he works part time as a pool boy ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't have to.

Your into the doo juice early this morning,
hallucinating already, hopefully there is no surprise drug test today

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i don't strip the bike down to the frame after every ride for inspection. or clean all the nooks n crannies with a special tooth brush, guess i just don't have all that time for such frivolous activities.

Last edited:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i don't strip the bike down to the frame after every ride for inspection. or clean all the nooks n crannies with a special tooth brush, guess i just don't have all that time for such frivolous activities.
You should. There's probably a lot more broken crap you don't know about on that thing. You know, the kind of stuff that shows up 2 km into a ride.....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ha don't get me wrong i think brp makes good rides, but having owned as many as i have, i can honestly say they have broken down more than any other brand that i have ever owned. been buying them new since 79. been riding since 66 on used and borrowed, due to lack of funds. early days was a nightmare. have owned can-am, alouette, yamaha, honda, kawasaki, suzuki, polaris and acrtic cat. yamaha, honda and suzuki have had the most success with, polaris not so much, arctic cat was way worse, none get babied, and most put through way more than you will ever know.

Give me a break! never break down! lol. you couch surf

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should. There's probably a lot more broken crap you don't know about on that thing. You know, the kind of stuff that shows up 2 km into a ride.....

2 km, thought it was 3? forgot you were not even there! must have been fixin! ha.
ya tend to break stuff pulling arctic cat junk over 3 inch log. tends to burn out rad fans lol.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You fellas still at it huh? Lol
I'll grab some popcorn and be a ref

pull up a chair, pour a drink, my time is up, i must strip SxS and find something to repair, thanks Dave your a peach.

Merry Christmas!

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ha don't get me wrong i think brp makes good rides, but having owned as many as i have, i can honestly say they have broken down more than any other brand that i have ever owned. been buying them new since 79. been riding since 66 on used and borrowed, due to lack of funds. early days was a nightmare. have owned can-am, alouette, yamaha, honda, kawasaki, suzuki, polaris and acrtic cat. yamaha, honda and suzuki have had the most success with, polaris not so much, arctic cat was way worse, none get babied, and most put through way more than you will ever know.

Give me a break! never break down! lol. you couch surf
Please name the BRP quads you've owned? I suppose your experience with BRP sleds qualifies you as an expert on Seadoo, Ultralight engines, Leer jets and trains, too. And being upsidedown 13 times a day because you don't know how to ride is not "put through way more than you will ever know". What puts your stuff "through way more than you will ever know" is the complete lack of maintenance, cleaning, and repairs. The truth hurts.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check yer last video, lol, looks like you got off on the wrong side. you need lessons or a seat belt? mr perfect! lol.

as for the atv, come on over and i'll show it too you. you know sfa
yes now that you mention it there is a seedoo in the shop! not mine though, you like to discuss it with my young lad, i'm sure he would like to!

yes i know absolutely nothing about lear jets, other than i keep paying to build them! and trains lol.

anything else? maybe some cheese?

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you got indigestion? :confused:

maybe go see the Dr. may be early sign of heart attack?

just sayin? :p

experience and all! :D

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yeah .... No doubt. Too busy driving back to rainy creek for parts ....

Ariba ariba ....Ondulay !!!

Top Bottom