the only remedy for this itch is snow

Divideride

Reaction score
Hi All,

Broke my leg snowboarding so I thought I'd get into a safer sport.....sledding! Anyways, only been sledding three years but I don't get out much. Need more people to go with. So anyone heading to the hills looking for someone to share some turns with just let me know. I've got a 2002 ski-doo summit 800 151". She's got a few miles on her but runs great. See you guys on the snow.

Divideride

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Broke my leg snowboarding so I thought I'd get into a safer sport.....sledding! Anyways, only been sledding three years but I don't get out much. Need more people to go with. So anyone heading to the hills looking for someone to share some turns with just let me know. I've got a 2002 ski-doo summit 800 151". She's got a few miles on her but runs great. See you guys on the snow.

Divideride

welcome. You will meet new sledding pals here.

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!!:ThumbsupMsn:
It's usually easy to find people to ride with around here.:gathering:
Better luck with Snowmobiling, then with your Snowboarding:stretcher::shrug:

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you should be able to find lots of new people to ride with i know i have;);)

GRD

Reaction score
Hi All,

Divideride

There a few peeps on the site from Calgary. Watch for up coming suds nights, good place to meet other riders.

:welcomebluesign: to snowandmud.com!:d

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi All,

Divideride

Keep your eyes on the site, most guys post when they plan to go, chime in, see if there is room for you to go with. Don't see too many people saying no!

Welcome to Snowandmud!

TG

Top Bottom