The Hen House

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Say the word "boobies" and it's Showtime!!!

No. Really. Showtime could hear that word from Tibet if he wanted to...

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What? Where? I could have sworn I just heard someone say boobies. What a let down! Ah well, back to work (yet another let down).

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What? Where? I could have sworn I just heard someone say boobies. What a let down! Ah well, back to work (yet another let down).

Yup. I said it.

Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.

Where is Showtime? Perhaps he is pinned under a slab of concrete, otherwise I know he'd have heard me by now...

Or maybe he is posting eagle pics in another thread: hard to say really...

Polarisgurl500

Reaction score
If say thing with boobies or taking clothes off. Guys are totally there or they are listening for sure. Now it is a false alarm no boobies are being showed.

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
okay women that cried boobie.... if you keep crying boobie and there is no boobies..... we're not gonna show up when you actually want us to see boobies

just kidding,,,,, we'll show up every single time, so throw us a boobie pic once in a while
k thnx

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
okay women that cried boobie.... if you keep crying boobie and there is no boobies..... we're not gonna show up when you actually want us to see boobies

just kidding,,,,, we'll show up every single time, so throw us a boobie pic once in a while
k thnx

X2..

Sent from my Desire HD

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good afternoon ladies! Hows eveybodys day?

Its a beauty day here: complete blizzard!! Love it. :d Shovelled the driveway, wrestled the dogs, made a snow penguin, took some pictures, did yoga in the snowflakes, ran out of things to do, eyeballed the husbands new sled on the way by... decided I like living and kept walking, went inside and made hot chocolate and lunch for the heathens, and thinking about going out in my truck to see if it will slide around corners. Yup! A great Saturday :eek:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its a beauty day here: complete blizzard!! Love it. :d Shovelled the driveway, wrestled the dogs, made a snow penguin, took some pictures, did yoga in the snowflakes, ran out of things to do, eyeballed the husbands new sled on the way by... decided I like living and kept walking, went inside and made hot chocolate and lunch for the heathens, and thinking about going out in my truck to see if it will slide around corners. Yup! A great Saturday :eek:

ALMOST sounds like too much fun for a blizzard

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ALMOST sounds like too much fun for a blizzard

No way!! We been dying for snow. I had to go outside. Just the wind was annoying, but the snowflakes lashing my eyes were a welcome treat :) I'm a weirdo. Yup. I just wish it hadn't quit already. I wanna try out the blade I put on my Rhino :(

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No way!! We been dying for snow. I had to go outside. Just the wind was annoying, but the snowflakes lashing my eyes were a welcome treat :) I'm a weirdo. Yup. I just wish it hadn't quit already. I wanna try out the blade I put on my Rhino :(

I get a laugh out of you people up there, You like to move snow with a small blade on your ATV or SxS and I cant friggin stand moving snow with a big tractor and loader with heat. Do you need a job??? or should I say "Do you WANT another job?" haha

Top Bottom