The Hen House

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good morning Hen house :). Man I've had a couple busy days wow!! Got our place inspected painted a bit and caulked a few things. LOL my inspector was very helpful and probably told me 10 times that water is a houses number one enemy and that humans are number 2. Go figure ..........
Hoping for some rain up our way still crazy dry here. Takin the chicklettes for a rip this aft have to remember bandannas so we don't get dusted out. I have never seen it this dry up here!!
Crazy either way have a Great saturdays peeps!! And GO NUCKS GO!!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow.... sounds like you are doing lots of reno's!! You planning on selling or something? Why the inspection?

:vancouver::vancouver::vancouver:

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol no not too much just a few minor things I told the landlord I'd do for him before we moved. I had the place we are buying inspected. That went over really well. And we got rain today YAY!!
An actual storm, High Level hasn't seen a thunder storm yet this year. I love that smell everything is soo fresh mmmm what an awesome way to wake up :)

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good morning Hennies!! Had a fantastic weekend!! Won ladies Longest Drive at the Golf tourney then proceeded to get stupid drunk playing (losing :( ) at horse shoes!! Took the kids quading and swimming for Fathers Day and finished up with bbqing for friends and family. Now back to work for 4 days then vaca time!! Whoo hoo!!

Make it a good monday peeps :)

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the "elite" :cheering: :Happy4:

(hmmm.... not sure of the spellling of that.... but you get the drift... )

Polarisgurl500

Reaction score
Wow. A forum that actually has a place just for chicks to BS. I have been on a couple of forums where guys rule and girls should be in the kitchen. Good to see a bunch of women that ride Sled's or ATV's. I am fairly new but from the US. Matter of fact I like to work on things. Which I have to fix my 2000 Sportmans 500. :oops: But you live and learn.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
this section was originally named "the kitchen".........

Wow. A forum that actually has a place just for chicks to BS. I have been on a couple of forums where guys rule and girls should be in the kitchen. Good to see a bunch of women that ride Sled's or ATV's. I am fairly new but from the US. Matter of fact I like to work on things. Which I have to fix my 2000 Sportmans 500. :oops: But you live and learn.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi PG500 :D
You'll notice the HH section get busier as winter approaches too :)

Notice how Bogger's in 'the kitchen' LOL He's a man who knows his place. :cool:

Polarisgurl500

Reaction score
Hi PG500 :D
You'll notice the HH section get busier as winter approaches too :)

Notice how Bogger's in 'the kitchen' LOL He's a man who knows his place. :cool:

Yeah I noticed the HH is busy.

Yeah, they always nose around in the wrong place. If it has anything to do with women talking the guys are always have there nose in there.

Top Bottom