The awty GP quading thread

bengp1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was all geared up and excited to go to whitemud but i had to go to camp on thursday moring for a few days i just got home now

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jason you riding this weekend?

No,.. just got home for a bit, then have to head back into town to get the wife's van,.. Then it's clean truck because I am going to put it up for sale, and then I have to clean the travel trailer and drink beer. Tomorrow it's yard work and pull the body lift out of my truck.

Sry

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well bumping this to the top,..

Have gotten together with a fellow member from the boards Dean, aka "Albertan" great guy and likes to tip his rhino on it's side so far 6 for 6 times :)

Anyways here is a few pictures of team GP sporting their rhino's from today's afternoon ride,

All pictures are of Dean

1008001513a.jpg

1008001512a.jpg

1008001619a.jpg

1008001524a.jpg

1008001514.jpg

Checking the river depth before crossing :)
1008001538a.jpg

1008001540.jpg

1008001740.jpg

1008001513b.jpg

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
has anybody ever unloaded between rycroft and sexsmith where the higway gose two lanes up the hills at the top there is a place where looks like people have unloaded and there is a trail that goses into the trees thinking maybe next weekend checking it out,anyone been in there before dose it just take u into the saddle hills?

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
has anybody ever unloaded between rycroft and sexsmith where the higway gose two lanes up the hills at the top there is a place where looks like people have unloaded and there is a trail that goses into the trees thinking maybe next weekend checking it out,anyone been in there before dose it just take u into the saddle hills?

The only hill that I can think of is the Burnt River, saddle hills is farther south. If you turn towards Woking from the highway, go 1 mile west then turn down the Saddle Hills Rd, which is Rge Rd 55, then turns into Rg Rd 55a then turns into Rge Rd 60(all same road)

If you look on Google Earth it will give you a better idea, pretty much everything north of Woking West/East side of highway is farm land,.. you have to go south to the Saddle Hills.

I ride south of town because there is a lot more to do in that area, and it's not as far, 20min or less from where I live.

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
might jusst go into the saddle hills then been in there but there is lots of riding in there

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reviving this thread.

Just a shout out for you local riders that RCMP are OUT and checking for registration and insurance around the dunes area.

So make sure ya got your papers, brain bucket and most importantly ride safe.

rzrs

Reaction score
yup, they are out in their fancy tomcar, although the officer driving seems to grind the gears while shifting into drive a lot.

evenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a good thing there's so many more riding areas other than the dunes. I do have registration and insurance but I also love to have a few wobbly pops with me at all times. Went out to saddle hills sunday, still too much snow on the trails... Soon enough everything will be melted though!

growly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Leaving for GP on the 8th with the wife and the quad,anything going on?
Be there for a couple of days,kids live in LaGlace,plan on doing some riding.

Top Bottom