www.snowandmud.com

Attachments

• Darwins Pictures 060.jpg
    Darwins Pictures 060.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 109

Marauder01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saskatoon MTN? And where is hill top lake? Never even heard about it. Can't wait for later in the year so I can go to red deer falls and kakwa.

hilltop lake is just south of woking apparantly

i never been but a lady at my work told me how to get there...

she said it is usually a very quiet place... i wanna check it out, if you ever plan on going, lemme know and i will come for a burn out there :p

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hill Top Lake is a bad one also :nono: Unless that type of crowd tickles your fancy :rolleyes: The campground is neglected and it's a free for all.

I have been to hill top 3 times last summer and we were the only ones in the campsite all weekend the trails out of the back of the campsite are nice some were over grown but a chainsaw and a couple hours would fix that problem.

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hill Top Lake is a bad one also :nono: Unless that type of crowd tickles your fancy :rolleyes: The campground is neglected and it's a free for all.

yeah depends whats going on at the campsite that weekend. like others have said, sometimes its very quiet, other times its ridiculous. Im guilty of partying there a few time last year and disturbing way to many people.

some good trails out behind it though. last year the campsites got new gravel and kinda fixed up. its west of woking about 18km. north of La Glace about ~10km. pavement almost all the way either way

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
We use to frequent the lake often for picnics and fishing/swimming. As life progressed and priorities had changed, we hadn't been to Hilltop for a few yrs. Then went to check it out for May long a couple of yrs ago. Canfor was not doing their part with the up keep of the lake. Very run down and garbage left lying around from parties that had long past. Neglect and embarrassment to say the least on Canfors part. I had made a call and got the feeling my concerns where not a priority at the present time :mad: That was the last time we were there :(

So from what your saying they have mabye smartened up. Or they've passed the buck and someone else is doing the work :rolleyes:

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took the SxS's out to Big Mountain for an all day ride yesterday :thumbsup2: Have to say that that XP Albertan has is quite the machine,.. now all he needs is to mount his winch so I don't have to pull him out all the time :d

Top Bottom