The awty GP quading thread

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might go out this weekend, putting some new primary weights in the rhino tomorrow. Need to finish some fabricating and putting in my fuse junction box for accessories as well. But I can always do the later some other time.

Ya we didn't get out until 1:00. Drove down the road behind ainsworth to unload and what a mess, my truck got muddier in 2kms than my quad did in 70kms.

I rather get the rhino dirty than my truck

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking about Sunday morning,.. wouldn't mind heading out north of Ainsworth

Anyone interested going to be a beautiful weekend.

You guy do realize you can post in here whoever is thinking about going out,.. this is everyone's thread,.. not just mine:)

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rc's are out checking atv's for insurance and registration today.
got paperwork..................

Always,...

Decided to stay home today, the only day I have this week to get my bike running proper.

also how many of you guys are going to be at whitemud next weekend?

Will be making a final decision this thursday,.. something might come up and I don't want to commit if I have to leave for the big city.

bengp1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well me and mom and dad are gonna be there i dont know for sure if im a be riding a king quad or the renegade but we should maybe all hook up and ride together?

bengp1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i think us guys should maybe meet up and ride as a group on saturday and get to know each other perhaps maybe kinda possible if everybody agrees?

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i think us guys should maybe meet up and ride as a group on saturday and get to know each other perhaps maybe kinda possible if everybody agrees?

ya im in for sure... also depends what time everyone gets there but should be able to get a group together...if a few of us get together at the huskey before we leave then we'll all arrive at the same time and can stick together.

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
New battery, rope winch line, fresh oil change, and a clitch kit. Should be good to go ben :d Where and when :beer:

Attachments

• 800 2x.jpg
    800 2x.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 110

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New battery, rope winch line, fresh oil change, and a clitch kit. Should be good to go ben :d Where and when :beer:

That's a two-up,... is Ben going to be your bi**h

Check out the Whitemud rally topic in the rally forum,.. plans are to meet at the Husky at the overpass for a coffee/breakfast before we go.

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
That's a two-up,... is Ben going to be your bi**h

Check out the Whitemud rally topic in the rally forum,.. plans are to meet at the Husky at the overpass for a coffee/breakfast before we go.

LOL !! I have my own to pack around :d Two and four legged ;)

Whitemud isn't doable. Might get out for a short ride on Sunday up to Saskatoon Mtn but we'll see how hung over I am :beer:

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL !! I have my own to pack around :d Two and four legged ;)

Whitemud isn't doable. Might get out for a short ride on Sunday up to Saskatoon Mtn but we'll see how hung over I am :beer:

That's too bad,.. well, we must get out together for a ride,.. because I won't accept no for an answer :d

Rocksteady

Reaction score
Hey fellow GP'rs.

I started a Grande Prairie group please join. Eventually I would like to see a club or something. Maybe there is one I don't know about but it would be nice to have some pull in the community regarding riding area's and trail systems.

And I would like to get a ride in soon. :beer:

Top Bottom