The awty GP quading thread

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Easy to find that place sullivan? I've heard of near TP creek but my buddy said you'd need a guide or atleast a GPS.

Well its like any other riding area, always better if your with someone who knows the area. But really, the area north of tp creek is not that big. Go in any direction and you'll hit a road within a few miles and gather your bearings again.

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah i know all the dunes area, I actually work at weyerhaeuser... I'm hard at work right now :help: hahaha. I just was wondering about the TP area. Guess I need a guide sometime.

Ill let everyone know when I go again.

Well its like any other riding area, always better if your with someone who knows the area. But really, the area north of tp creek is not that big. Go in any direction and you'll hit a road within a few miles and gather your bearings again.

I don't know where you are riding, but we are a long way away from any roads. lots of great trails and cut lines http://maps.google.ca/maps?ie=UTF8&hl=en&t=h&ll=55.51697,-118.508148&spn=0.174549,0.44014&z=11 check put the huge green area north of TP and between Hwy 2 and Hwy 733

and the first couple pics are from the dunes on Saturday, and than on Sunday we were out in TP

Last edited:

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when you guys go in, do you go in NORTH of TeePee Creek?

I used to live on RR 40 so I actualy go north on RR 40 its 1 mile east of the gas plant. But there are many ways into the area.

The picture where my rzr is on its side is from the Bad Heat River hill on the big pipeline north of the gas plant.

Last edited:

Marauder01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gonna head back out there on the weekend?
i would totally love to check that area out!

also, any plans for ride during the week?

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK so my buddy is busy this weekend so I don't have plans for a ride this weekend. I am busy for a couple hrs on sat afternoon with a birthday, but other than that I think that Ill be free. I have to bring my kids with me if i go for a ride so Ill probably be out in the dunes somewhere with them in the RZR over the weekend..

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK so my buddy is busy this weekend so I don't have plans for a ride this weekend. I am busy for a couple hrs on sat afternoon with a birthday, but other than that I think that Ill be free. I have to bring my kids with me if i go for a ride so Ill probably be out in the dunes somewhere with them in the RZR over the weekend..

My weekend is booked or I would bring my kids out with my rhino,.. maybe next time,.. still only June after all :beer:

Marauder01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im thinking just hammering on the dunes tomorrow morning..

will probably park in the gravel pit south of camp tamarak.. and wander over to the dunes from there...

got the bike all serviced up last night..

good ol' synthetic blend lubing my engine now..

should have bought a new plug too...

damnit

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone going out this weekend? I kinda have the itch to go. Haven't gone at all yet this spring

evenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of someone getting rid of some bigger ATV tires? Looking for some 30" zillas or outlaws and 12" rims or something. Not necessary but somewhat looking.

evenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going out to saddle hills tomorrow. Going to be fun, the highway is closed today, roads are underwater and the creeks are flooding. Will take pictures!!:beer:

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These are from my place right by woking. Hills should be interesting lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309037087.665042.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309037087.665042.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 87
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309037116.348863.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309037116.348863.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 90
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309037142.866081.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309037142.866081.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 97

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about going out tomorrow,.. but after the road closures and river warnings,.. it put a kibosh to that pretty quick,... especially when the family wants to come.

evenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These are from my place right by woking. Hills should be interesting lol

Saddle was definitely gnarly. I can't really explain how much water is out there. Can ams slipping belts all over the place! :laugh: I took a couple videos but I can't upload em just yet till I find my cord. It was definitely fun. There's no possible way to cross the creek right now.. This rain over night tonight should keep it nice and wet for next weekend.

And the trails are no longer trails, they are rivers. :d

Top Bottom