The awty GP quading thread

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I went for a ride up there last night in the rain lol. Deffinately a lot of water. Took trails I knew would not be an issue. Just a ton of water really.

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took a drive down the snake road at the top of saddle hills by the towers on the weekend. Road is pretty dry with the exception of a Few mudholes and rutts. The ol 4x4 chevy with slicks made it all the way lol

evenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went out to the dunes yesterday, it was windy and rainy. Very fun though. Going out to big mountain sunday, going to be a muddy day!

evenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah just took a bunch of pictures down at obrien park. The water is into the picnic area now. The canfor road is washed out right before the old ice bridge and magoo's landing is completely under water.

evenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bunch of stuff. I just have never worked with PVC or glueing or anything of the sort so I don't really have any kind of faith or even where to start haha.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bunch of stuff. I just have never worked with PVC or glueing or anything of the sort so I don't really have any kind of faith or even where to start haha.

Here I found this,.. looks pretty easy and clean. That hose looks like suction line or smaller air seeder hose.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1n4HkISkOw[/media]

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody riding tomorrow in the rain? I will be going somewhere just don't know where yet?? Me and my bud will both be taking our rzrs

Top Bottom