Thanks to the Moderators...

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a really cool Site here, Snow & Mud... I love to log on and spend a bit of free time once and a while here sharing with other mature men and women, and some young people. Lets all thank our moderators by hitting the "Thanks" tab below. They seem to have a bit more work on their hands right now??

Keep up the good work moderators, we all benefit from your hard work. There is always some fool out there who wants to show us he is from the bottom of the gene pool :rolleyes:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Thanks Scotty.... This Really Is A Thankless Volunteer Position, And You're Right, Every Once In A While There Is A Problem Maker Out There.... Catmandoo And Rknight111 Are On It Now... Sorry You Had To Witness That Little Mess, But Hope Its Okay Now. ;)

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Scotty.... This Really Is A Thankless Volunteer Position, And You're Right, Every Once In A While There Is A Problem Maker Out There.... Catmandoo And Rknight111 Are On It Now... Sorry You Had To Witness That Little Mess, But Hope Its Okay Now. ;)

I'm sure you guys will take care of it as usual... good job. Just last night I had my 4 year old sitting on my lap with me in front of my computer and I was showing him pictures of him on his Z120 (on an old post I submitted on Snow & Mud a month or so ago about mini sleds). It's nice to have a site like this that is kept Clean! Once again... good job guys. :)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
thanks Scotty, we do our best to keep the site clean, I was out with friends at karaoke tonight and got a call from Summitric asking me what to do, unfortunately I was a long ways away from a computer, but it looks like he finally got in touch with our Esteemed leader (Rknight111) and everything is being fixed.

I appreciate the thanks!

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seen the post but wasn't sure happened there? assuming his reign here didn't end well and was trying to get the last word in..so thank you for being on the ball and not dropping it.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I to would like to thank the Ron and the Mods for this awesome job and an awesome site. I have learned............. leave the policing to the police and the fire fighting to firefighters, and for this I appologize if I stept on anyones feet. call upon the S&M Mod Squad. they will..... deal with it...
Thanks Guys.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was an intersesting night last night,had to put in a little overtime.Thanks ric for pointing out the problem.With any luck that will be the end of it.
Thanks also to Ron for getting back to me so quick.
catmando!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I will now be upping the security on the site. All new registrations will have to close out after registering then open there email. Once they recieve an email from snowandmud.com they click on the link and they will be brought to the site. That will confirm there identity, and we would not have this problem. Im shocked that people get off causing problems at 12:15 am on a site, but thanks to these guys here that gets the Kaboom button right away.

Top Bottom