Thanks to Leona Eyben B&B

sunshine

Reaction score
Well we had a group of 6 stay at Leonas again, it was top notch service. Her blueberry pancakes oh my goodness is all i can say, one of the guys stopped at 5, and that was on top of the bacon, eggs, AND hashbrowns. You defiantly do not go away hungry. Hot tub was amazing as well, helped the old aches and pains after a good day but long day of riding. Very highly recommended place to stay, will not be disappointed. Thanks again Leona, say Hi to Kelly for us to, maybe we will catch him the next time we are out. :d

gm3d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I told you guys last ime... If we keep giving Leona a great reputaion, we will never get in! Seriously, good to see credit given when due. Leona does a GREAT job. "BETTER THAN AT HOME B@b

Cheers,

Don

sunshine

Reaction score
Well for SOME REASON??? The last post got deleted and not sure why, so have to give credit where credit is due.

dwayling

Reaction score
I would have to agree. I was one of the six that stayed there this week and it was great. The food was great as well as the hot tub and the hospitality. The guys at the Sled Den treated us like gold and where able to get my sled up and running for the last day . It was an amazing weekend with lots of snow. A GREAT TIME

gm3d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was looking for that today. (deleted post) Not sure why it was deleted! AWESOME place to stay!:)

samoy

Reaction score
What is the contact number for this B&B? Cant find it on google search.

Leona Eyben

Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Hi there guys and gals if you are thinking about sledding in McBride in the next few weeks. Just give me a call I still have a few openings if you are interested in staying at my At Home B&B 400 Mountainview Rd McBride, BC 250 569 2366. please call and let me know thanking you Leona
PS If you are coming please drive safe and enjoy our great valley

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And let me tell ya, this lady can cook. I think I might need to bring bigger pants next time. I highly recommend this B&B, new construction, beautiful place, and good people. Thanks Leona the three of us really enjoyed your hospitality its just to bad we left a day early.

P.S. I probally shouldn't tell everybody this because it will be hard to get a spot in house when everybody finds out.

Last edited:

Leona Eyben

Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Anyone thinking of coming sledding to our valley this weekend Mar 17-18-19. I have this weekend and next weekend Mar 24-25-26 open if you are interested in a last minute snowmobile ride. Our weather is warm spring conditions, we still have lots of snow come and have some great fun thanks Leona At Home B&B 250 569 2366

Last edited:

4mcntrls

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Leona. Fabulous place, excellent food, Not sure what to say that hasn't already been said AAA+++. It is great to have such a wonderful place to call "home". Thanks again!

Leona Eyben

Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
hi everyone!!! I have Easter weekend open if anyone is interested in a last minute spring ride in McBride. If you are interested please call Leona at 250 569 2366. thanks again Leona
At Home B&B
400 Mountainview Rd
McBride, BC

Leona Eyben

Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
hi everyone!!! I have Easter weekend open if anyone is interested in a last minute spring ride in McBride. If you are interested please call Leona at 250 569 2366. thanks again Leona
At Home B&B
400 Mountainview Rd
McBride, BC

Thank you guys I am booked for the Easter Weekend. thanks Leona
At Home B&B
400 Mountainview Road
McBride, BC
250 569 2366

b_doornenbal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from a great weekend in Mcbride... the sledding was great as well. I have to say better book in advance for next year because this place was awsome!!! So much food, excellent set up, great hot tub, I give this place full marks for everything!

Thanks for the great weekend and hope you don't fill up to fast for next year so that we can get back in!!

Thanks again

Top Bottom