Thank You Jody Wilson-Raybould

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I just fell in love. Dont tell my wife!

All jokes aside......was her name in the ring for the leader of the conservative party?? If no, why the hell not???
Yep she is a real pitbull. She doesn't take no crap. I have been following her for 2 yrs now and he is worth every watch. Deaner you should follow Tomi Lahren in the US as well. She is in the same mold but maybe with a bit nastier edge to her. And she is not hard to look at it either.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agree 100%. I think he would take the ship down for sure right now. If he resigns there is a chance the liberals can rally and make a comeback.

If JWR became the leader of the liberal party and said she would focus on balancing the budget and paying down debt......I would consider voting for her. Have never voted liberal or ndp in my life but we need leaders with integrity.
She is gonna cross the floor.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Her goal has been, as stated by her father, to be the Prime Minister. Her back ground in the family is NDP. I don't think she would cross to the NDP as her chances to reach her ultimate goal would be very slim. Do you think she would cross the floor to the Conservatives?

I know the Libtards haven't been smart through all of this but do you think Trudeau will kick her out of caucus and force her hand?

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm willing to bet she gets her ducks in a row and runs for PM of the Libs for the 2023 election.

Trudumb will get the punt this fall, Conservative minority for 4 years then back the Libs with Jody being PM

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Her goal has been, as stated by her father, to be the Prime Minister. Her back ground in the family is NDP. I don't think she would cross to the NDP as her chances to reach her ultimate goal would be very slim. Do you think she would cross the floor to the Conservatives?

I know the Libtards haven't been smart through all of this but do you think Trudeau will kick her out of caucus and force her hand?
She is a wild card right now, no doubt.

I love watching her make JT squirm.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dickhead rolls her under the bus at 80mph, so much for when a women says metoo you automatically have to believe her, what a scum bags Trudeau, Butts, Morneau and Wernick are. Bending laws for Snc pals all while 140,000 oil field workers suffer.

I wonder what other corrupt activities we Don’t know about Trudeau and pals? I’m sure he’s done more than just this on top of the other 5 ethics violations, he’s a crook.

Suspect liberal party has had some “emergency” meetings they know Trudeau has to go. Scheer has a shot at getting in I hope.

Last edited:

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She is gonna cross the floor.

I don’t think she will, I believe that weakens her strength, she’s a indigenous, female Attorney from Granville, I hope she stays liberal and does not give liberals any ammo by crossing. I hope Trudeau kicks her out of the party and puts more nails in his coffin.

Last edited:

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stand up woman for sure, that took guts and integrity

Amazing how short some people's memories are.

She along with Zoolander both attacked the legal system after the Gerald Stanley case because she didn't get the result she was hoping for. Good on her for standing up to Zoolander now but i haven't forgotten her comments, that poor Colton Bushie was just out for a drive with friends, he dindu nuffin.

https://saskatoon.ctvnews.ca/wilson-raybould-defends-comments-on-stanley-verdict-1.3802548

Integrity is a word that should never be used with her's.

Hope she stays on her side of the floor.

Last edited:

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t think she will, I believe that weakens her strength, she’s a indigenous, female Attorney from Montreal, I hope she stays liberal and does not give liberals any ammo by crossing. I hope Trudeau kicks her out of the party and puts more nails in his coffin.
I hope she crosses and takes alot of liberal voters with her.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sadly I watched a CTV story last night and they interviewed a few peeps in Papineau where Trudeau's riding is located and pretty much all the respondents still support the Turd. He can do no wrong in Quebec it seems?

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sadly I watched a CTV story last night and they interviewed a few peeps in Papineau where Trudeau's riding is located and pretty much all the respondents still support the Turd. He can do no wrong in Quebec it seems?
Pretty discusting isn’t it, I saw the same.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You going to bit the hand that feeds you ?? Not

Top Bottom