SCN Lavalin and the BS.......

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My company has done work for snc. I can tell you that everything about this company is bogus and bull****. When I say my company I mean the business I own. Like Doug said. Follow the money. It is so crooked and ****ed up. 9000 jobs is peanuts. It’s the crumbs on the floor. It’s nothing.

dale+shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't want Trudope voted out, I want him thrown out. His family legacy is nothing but misery for the west, Alberta suffers the worst. Once his old friend, Mr Butts reveals the hidden secrets, that should be enough to to toss him out.

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't want Trudope voted out, I want him thrown out. His family legacy is nothing but misery for the west, Alberta suffers the worst. Once his old friend, Mr Butts reveals the hidden secrets, that should be enough to to toss him out.

Yeah, just worried though if they throw him out the libtard supporters will forget all about the cr*p he has done and vote them in again. I would sooner have him stay until the bitter end and go down to a resounding defeat.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, just worried though if they throw him out the libtard supporters will forget all about the cr*p he has done and vote them in again. I would sooner have him stay until the bitter end and go down to a resounding defeat.

Not to worry.
That arrogant fawk will never step down on his own.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trudeau is going nowhere before the election. He’s too arrogant and like most people from Quebec, he sees no issue with the influence peddling and corruption that is just business as usual in Quebec. He was blindsided by an attorney general that was from BC and didn’t understand that ethics and laws don’t apply to the business/government relationships in Quebec. The liberal hierarchy are astounded that someone actually acted ethically and don’t understand why the rest of the country finds their attitude distasteful. The liberal party has a long history of government kickbacks, preferential treatment and sole-sourcing government contracts to Quebec businesses. The business community in Quebec expect it and consider it their right and the cost of keeping the liberal vote in Quebec.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup, i was thinking t was a nightmare? I would wake up and it didn't happen, so far there hasn't been enough whiskey to wipe the night mare out.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's enough wihskey Larry, it is that you probably haven't drank enough. Pitter, Patter get atter.......

oh on occasion i have had a sip too much, but that alas is another story! for another time. ha. i will say i learned the hard way being on the sauce and sno n mud don't mix well for this old fellow. ha. looks like western alberta may be good sledding over the last few days, but off limits at the moment.

Top Bottom