SCN Lavalin and the BS.......

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently, this fellow filed charges against Trudeau. Big surprise, but Rebel's media coverage of this has been scrubbed from the internet, but I did find this crappy interview which I haven't finished watching yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL5VResuFoc

Last edited:

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SNC shares up 12% the day after the election! Somebody made a **** load of money. What a surprise....not!

IMG_2289.JPG

Snapshot from yesterday. Talk about a bunch of bull****.

new_nytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup, needs to be a priority

Its not going to happen unfortunately...

The Bloc made it well known that they had no interest in pursuing more information on the SNC affair. They have no problem with JT doing what he did. In fact, they are in favor of the deferred prosecution agreement for SNC as well. So between the Liberals and the Bloc they have enough votes to deny any further investigation.

Our only hope is that the RCMP investigation turns up something...

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Of course Quebec doesn’t want to reopen SNC - it’s in Quebec and that’s how everything rolls there . Everyone gets a cut of the action.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
It is a sad realization that this will get shoved under the carpet to never reappear again. If the RCMP didn't have enough factual information before, how are they going to get it with Trudope's seats and the 32 seats of that huge Quebec block? It is a shame that politics has to operate this way but the average Canadian voter has been too laid back and complacent for too many years for major change to happen.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is a sad realization that this will get shoved under the carpet to never reappear again. If the RCMP didn't have enough factual information before, how are they going to get it with Trudope's seats and the 32 seats of that huge Quebec block? It is a shame that politics has to operate this way but the average Canadian voter has been too laid back and complacent for too many years for major change to happen.

Well, he doesn't have a majority anymore, so it would be interesting to see if this was voted on again. Could this be an opportunity for no confidence? I have a hard time believing that the NDP and Greens would want to go down with this particular ship.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Well, he doesn't have a majority anymore, so it would be interesting to see if this was voted on again. Could this be an opportunity for no confidence? I have a hard time believing that the NDP and Greens would want to go down with this particular ship.

With a total of 189 seats between Quebec (the Bloc with 32) and the Trudope Liberals (with 157), there is no way that this will be opened by parliament again.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With a total of 189 seats between Quebec (the Bloc with 32) and the Trudope Liberals (with 157), there is no way that this will be opened by parliament again.

I was thinking that maybe some could be swayed....

121 PC + 24 NPD + 3 Green = 148.....leaving only 22 of the bloc to join to hit the 170 mark......yah, probably not.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snc stock up 40% since Trudeau re-elected... follow the money.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snc-lavalin must be doing some work in Fernie; one of the guys dropped in where I work and wanted to rent something but we didn't have it.

Top Bottom