Thank You Jody Wilson-Raybould

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally some good news, this little peckerhead has been driving this country into the ground and now his days are numbered.
Let’s hope he gets drivin into the ground and looses all respect, one of Canada’s worst people of the decade.

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally some good news, this little peckerhead has been driving this country into the ground and now his days are numbered.
Let’s hope he gets drivin into the ground and looses all respect, one of Canada’s worst people of the decade.
I hope your right and Trudeau gets the boot. He could sweep the province of Quebec. If he does he just needs a few more seats and he's got a majority. I am more hopefull now, and but I'm nervous.

SicLoco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sure enjoy watching him squirm!! Too bad all the damage has already happened to our country.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its amazing to see someone with such integrity. Thats what we need more of in politics.

Is it just me or does anyone else think Scheer is making a big mistake by focusing his efforts on trying to get dumb dumb to resign? I say let him take the whole ship down. If they replace him now the liberals will likely do much better in the next election.

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or does anyone else think Scheer is making a big mistake by focusing his efforts on trying to get dumb dumb to resign? I say let him take the whole ship down. If they replace him now the liberals will likely do much better in the next election.

I think it's a calculated move. Trudeau was the one that pushed the libs over the top with his "Sunny Ways" campaign and that was their high water mark. Now that it imploded, I really don't think they have anyone with enough name recognition that will come remotely close. Hopefully the federal liberals go the direction of Kathleen Wynne in Ontario, but I'm not holding my breath in Quebec.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quebec as gain too much in infrastructure funds to ever vote out the liberals, it is actually criminal what they have gotten away with the scandals are endless

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
With the lies and back tracking that Trudeau has done to date versus the concise, detailed accounting of JWR, who in their right mind would believe a word that comes out of Trudeau's mouth. He is so arrogant that it is absolutely sickening. I found it interesting that Morneau and his Finance Department was never mentioned in events leading up to yesterday's committee meeting. It was all sort of discretely covered up until JWR spoke and detailed the involvement of the Department of Finance. IMHO, Morneau is a worse sneeze-bag than his leader.

Like Keith has said, "Thank You Jody Wilson-Raybould" it was a breath of fresh air. Did anybody notice that the questions were answered (or not answered because they couldn't be due to restrictions on her testimony)? Her Liberal colleagues were challenging JWR and maybe trying to discredit her while the Conservative and the NDP members on the panel were very supportive, and thankful for the testimony of JWR.

It was very evident to me who was credible during that Justice Committee meeting.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Danielle Smith of QR77 says Trudeau is a damaged brand and she would like to see him stay on till the election and feel a loss. She feels the Cons have a better chance of taking out the Libs with the Turd at the helm.

I agree 100%. I think he is too arrogant to resign and they won't call a leadership review. If he doesn't kick JWR out of Caucus, and due to "ethics" or something else, he is forced to resign would JWR throw her name in the hat for the leadership?

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Danielle Smith of QR77 says Trudeau is a damaged brand and she would like to see him stay on till the election and feel a loss. She feels the Cons have a better chance of taking out the Libs with the Turd at the helm.

I agree 100%. I think he is too arrogant to resign and they won't call a leadership review. If he doesn't kick JWR out of Caucus, and due to "ethics" or something else, he is forced to resign would JWR throw her name in the hat for the leadership?

Agree 100%. I think he would take the ship down for sure right now. If he resigns there is a chance the liberals can rally and make a comeback.

If JWR became the leader of the liberal party and said she would focus on balancing the budget and paying down debt......I would consider voting for her. Have never voted liberal or ndp in my life but we need leaders with integrity.

Last edited:

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm - the smarmy freak can’t make it to question period today to face the wrath of the opposition parties. Must have an important meeting in the tropics with the Aga Khan.

Saskgrizz

Reaction score
This is what worries me, voters with short memories. She is playing the game and has an angle now that suits her.
Remember a little murder trial in SK? She came out on the side of the criminal and publicly sided with him, sorry but most people think Boushie was guilty. For a "justice' minister to come out and say the things she said is so wrong that a little grandstanding now doesn't excuse it.
She is not just playing the game but sounds like she playing the voters quite well too.

Top Bottom