Teryx Rad relocate

tomanytoysnotnuftime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking over all the recent post's I have noticed that there is not much activity on the teryx front. Is it because they are so awesome that you don't need to mod them?, or is cause we are out numbered 100 to 1. So I figured I would post up some pics of my latest adventure. This should solve any and all of my overheating issues. BRING ON THE GOO!!! :d:d:d

Whatcha think. Overkill or what??

Attachments

• new rad 1.jpg
    new rad 1.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 48
  • rad from behind.jpg
    rad from behind.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 42
  • rad with covers from side.jpg
    rad with covers from side.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 44
  • teryx with no hood or rad.jpg
    teryx with no hood or rad.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 54

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice we can go ridind now and I dont have to wait for ya lol. looks good wish I could put mine in my box.

Oh ya the teryx rocks!!!

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice job...kinda lost yer cooler haulin' space though. LOL.

What's the doodad sticking up?

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good but could never give up the box. One of the kids in our group got a water shooter at the jamboree that solved my dirty rad problems out on the trail. Picked up a couple at the dollar store to pack along.

tomanytoysnotnuftime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that the stock rad? looks pretty big
No it's not the stock rad. It is a aftermarket car rad and 3000cfm fan. It cools from 200-170 in about ten seconds.

Nice job...kinda lost yer cooler haulin' space though. LOL.What's the doodad sticking up?

If you look in the right hand corner of my pics you will see that I still have alot of cooler hauling space (red teryx). I planned ahead and bought a backup before I started messing with my ride:d

The Doodad is a crankcase breather. When you do an engine kit on these motors they build alot more combustion pressure and start to push oil at higher RPM (7000 - 9500), so the breather separates the oil and drains it back into the crankcase instead of the stock setup which vents into the air plenum, resulting in burning oil

Looks good but could never give up the box. One of the kids in our group got a water shooter at the jamboree that solved my dirty rad problems out on the trail. Picked up a couple at the dollar store to pack along.

Thanks man. Giving up the box doesn't bother me, the wife always comes along with our other machine. There is still room for a cooler and gas can, and the spare tire goes behind the rad on the cage. Washing the rads works okay on a stock motor but gets old cleaning it every half hour, but the 840 needs a little more cooling, at least mine does.

Top Bottom