tax system explained in beer

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh how I love this...thanks for the post. Some how I need to email this to every government employee and ask how there free beer taste.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are people actually stupid enough to think of tax reductions in dollar amounts though? In this example the wealthier individuals should be pissed that they get progressively less saving as a percentage instead of the broke dicks getting mad about not getting a dollar proportion. Fawkin freeloaders.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hate to say it Brandon but there are far more light bulbs burnt out than LEDs shining bright out there. I bet even after watching this video many still won't get it.

Are people actually stupid enough to think of tax reductions in dollar amounts though? In this example the wealthier individuals should be pissed that they get progressively less saving as a percentage instead of the broke dicks getting mad about not getting a dollar proportion. Fawkin freeloaders.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hate to say it Brandon but there are far more light bulbs burnt out than LEDs shining bright out there. I bet even after watching this video many still won't get it.

Pretty sure 9 out of 10 people don’t get it.....

Top Bottom