Tattoos

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok here it is.. still healing a bit though..itchy as hell now. Got it done at Atomic in Largo, Florida.

Attachments

• Florida 2011 054.jpg
    Florida 2011 054.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,011

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok here it is.. still healing a bit though..itchy as hell now. Got it done at Atomic in Largo, Florida.

Wooooooweeee, now one from a lil farther back, maybe a bit of a side view and well hell take one from the front too

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
boy oh boy am i glad i somehow wandered into this thread this evening :d

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha wow sorry guys I didn't mean to make your imaginations wander over that pic, but for some reason it didn't look right with the bra on. It IS just my back lol. And if its any consilation, I AM wearing pants!!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it does have meaning actually, i feel that i strongly resemble my zodiac, aries, and the lillies have always been a favourite flower of mine. The love of my lifes initials are incorporated in the vine, tried to make it inconspicuous somewhat

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha wow sorry guys I didn't mean to make your imaginations wander over that pic, but for some reason it didn't look right with the bra on. It IS just my back lol. And if its any consilation, I AM wearing pants!!

Probably not in the minds of many old (and some not so old) perverted snowandmudders after seeing an innocent back picture...:d

Nice tattoos folks.

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, you can say so but it depends what our head wants to think :d

Lol well the fact that her hands are behind her head makes her look like she is posing for a calendar or something ;)

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol well the fact that her hands are behind her head makes her look like she is posing for a calendar or something ;)

hands behind her head also tends to be very "uplifting" for other frontal features if you know what I mean ..........................

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hands behind her head also tends to be very "uplifting" for other frontal features if you know what I mean ..........................

took the words right out of my mouth. didnt quite know how to word it lol.;)

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Definitely don't require any "uplifting" lol. Paid allota $$$ for that already!

Is there a less sexier way for a lady to take a timed pic of her back tattoo? Wish I woulda thought about it more before I put it up lol.

Top Bottom