Tail Gate Chat to be Closed

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
If the Tailgate section is closing , can you please un ban all of the following members who may have been banned as a result of a section that has been shut down. Therefore once this section is closed, the actions that got them banned in the first place will also be gone.....

Snotterite - Request immediate re instatement...
Fabster - Put a sig line that may have been questionable, re-instate upon shut down of tailgate
JBB - shorten the ban
Teeroy - he uses fowl language in church, just part of who he is. un ban

Any others i may have missed....will update as required.

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
If the Tailgate section is closing , can you please un ban all of the following members who may have been banned as a result of a section that has been shut down. Therefore once this section is closed, the actions that got them banned in the first place will also be gone.....

Fabster - Put a sig line that may have been questionable, re-instate upon shut down of tailgate
JBB - shorten the ban

Dr. Meatman........ Foul Language
3M TA3.............. Foul Language

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
simple plan..replace tailgate chat with only jbb's beer and babes..:beer:;):cool::rolleyes::d:p

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score

JBB - shorten the ban

Are these guys being released??

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
LMFARO!!!!!!!!

This is like watching Terrorists negotiate the release of there right wing rebel friends or there going to blow up...... or I mean cry themselves to sleep. HaHaHa :rollinglaugh: :cray:

we want free shirts and swag too...... release them first and we will discuss the rest

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
LMFARO!!!!!!!!

This is like watching Terrorists negotiate the release of there right wing rebel friends or there going to blow up...... or I mean cry themselves to sleep. HaHaHa :rollinglaugh: :cray:

bbbbwwwahahaahahahahahahaaha........................:d:d:d:beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
LMFARO!!!!!!!!

You WILL show ate-her the respect he deserves........:d

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMFARO!!!!!!!!

We will trade you 3 virgins and a bottle of rum for the jap......

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
You WILL show ate-her the respect he deserves........:d

:eek: Booger that one will not fly... Ha ha