Tail Gate Chat to be Closed

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I dont care about the friggen post counts... hoping we can all move on and be friends again, but that sentiment doesnt seem to be shared by many:(

Quit whinning..........:eek::d:d you up there as well^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Might have to go back to working and communicating verbally again...and I'm not much of a people person...

94fordguy

Quit whinning..........:eek::d:d you up there as well^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hahaha, ya, the post counts have been fun, I admit, but thats not what its really about at the end of the day... it is fun bsn with you guys... even those of you who think I'm not worth the time of day, haha:eek::eek:

:beer::beer::beer::d

2K6RT

I dont care about the friggen post counts... hoping we can all move on and be friends again, but that sentiment doesnt seem to be shared by many:(

thats because people like your buddy stripe thinks he's a god now! he banned half the ppl in your thread!

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stripe is probably not the caus of all evil either. I heard that inactivity in the boondocker thread with result in cancellation of membership.

Never been there, just what I heard

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Stripe is probably not the caus of all evil either. I heard that inactivity in the boondocker thread with result in cancellation of membership.

musta learned that one from lionel......just sayin

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score

I'm pretty sure that is not what happened to Uncle Bucky... (00Buck) :confused: :confused:

M

motorsportaddiction

intmid8or! banned for 10 days??? for "posting useless threads"
Seems like a little much in a forum section that is somewhat sectioned off from the rest of the site and almost intended for "useless threads"........

anyone looking into this?

H

harold & kumar

too bad, just found this neat place, seems to be a lot of good people in here. Its too bad that a couple of D-bags ruine it.. :confused:

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
wow.....i guess it goes to show...piss and cry enough and you really can get what you want.....too bad the emotional retards who cant handle a little e-controversy get to ruin it for the rest........do you guys not realize we all bash each other just as much as we ever do to any of you, and we dont report, complain, or wet the bed to night mares of SICK havin a little fun at our expense.

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow.....i guess it goes to show...piss and cry enough and you really can get what you want.....too bad the emotional retards who cant handle a little e-controversy get to ruin it for the rest........do you guys not realize we all bash each other just as much as we ever do to any of you, and we dont report, complain, or wet the bed to night mares of SICK havin a little fun at our expense.
take a look at your sig line!!!!!!!!

in the words of sleddingmom........."tap tap tap"

Top Bottom