Tail Gate Chat to be Closed

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
The Tail Gate Chat section will be closed by the end of the week, the treads that are OK will be moved to Just about anything goes. The sticky's will be unstuck. Sorry for all the peeps that keep it good but it was a free for all for the others that gave us too much work to moderate and control.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
The Tail Gate Chat section will be closed by the end of the week, the treads that are OK will be moved to Just about anything goes. The sticky's will be unstuck. Sorry for all the peeps that keep it good but it was a free for all for the others that gave us too much work to moderate and control.

Congratulations......you know who you are.....

See ya'll at the camp out.

Bogger

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

good bye tailgate,,, it must of been a full time job to keep it clean in here lol...

but could we maybe keep jbb's beers and babes, just maybe?? :d

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score

Is the private boondocker club closed as well?

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score

I gave BB some good advice to forward to you.... Problem solved don't let the Boondocker club in here since they have there own private thread and no ONE will need to moderate this..;) ;) No more buttons getting HIT..

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If everything is out in the public forum, there should be no behind the back talking except in PM and other sites I hope.

bullfrog123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gave BB some good advice to forward to you.... Problem solved don't let the Boondocker club in here since they have there own private thread and no ONE will need to moderate this..;) ;) No more buttons getting HIT..

Good idea, and take away the report button too so the PT'ers can't come back as an alter and cause these problems!!!!!!!!!

-Swede-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is the max thread OK?

or will we bring back the cage????

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
Good idea, and take away the report button too so the PT'ers can't come back as an alter and cause these problems!!!!!!!!!

Problem would have been solved if they could have done that Frogger.... We have no access to them and They have no access to us,,,,:d:d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Problem would have been solved if they could have done that Frogger.... We have no access to them and They have no access to us,,,,:d:d

Whats the point in that....might as well just be different sites.....WAIT I think I know of a place that has a separate "non-public" section.....where whiners are tossed on their azz....and everyone seems to get along just fine.....save for the banter....

Quit your whinning Boo Boo..........:d:d

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
Whats the point in that....might as well just be different sites.....WAIT I think I know of a place that has a separate "non-public" section.....where whiners are tossed on their azz....and everyone seems to get along just fine.....save for the banter....

Point taken all done..............

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score

Is that the place i was thinking of, where you lost access to a certain lounge section because you didn't want to conform???

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

true,, its always the few that f it up for the majority....

i personally enjoyed the humour but filtered out the bs,s

Terry

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Is that the place i was thinking of, where you lost access to a certain lounge section because you didn't want to conform???

Yes the same neglect that got you stripped of your natzi powers....Just saying

Top Bottom