Swithing of Forums, almost that time..

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Well April 15th is the time we switch the forums around and the Atv Forums move to the top and the Snowmobile forums move to the bottom. Now if you don't use the ATV forum all you have to do is hit the arrow on the top right of the forum with your mouse button, that will close that forum for you. The ATV forum will be at the top untill Nov 15 and then its sledding season again.
That doesn't mean sledding season is over, theres still lots of sledding left.:D

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool. I was wondering if they would switch around. Can't wait for the thaw to play in the mud. But am still hoping for one more trip to the mountains.

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Im the same, Would like to start playing around here again, still a little frozen with all the fresh stuff, but not for long. And I still have a big snowmobile trip coming and who knows there still talking about may in the mountains too..

G

Guest1

Re:Swithing

What is Swithing..:confused: on second thoughts being a LOSERTON based site I don't want to know...;)

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will be nice when I don't have to scroll down so far!LOL Yea looking forward to having to drive for 5 hors to play. Get the mud holes ready and the trails ready cause here we come.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah lets just keep the sledding up top because after all summer sucks!!:D I was quadding on the weekend......Harrowing my horse fields....lol:D

Top Bottom