swag

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are getting some new hats and t shirts made up and are wanting some input with the hats.
what do you like better. Pro fit or good quality Mesh back hats?

Also what other swag would you like to get from a sledding company that focuses on rider development?

Any and all input will be greatly appreciated.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stuff We All Get! I dig mesh-back hats myself, but I may be the minority. I also dig baseball-T's too...but again that may just be me :p

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We just ordered flex fits in charcoal athletic dryfit material and then Mossy Oak camo ones and black ones in regular material. Black toques also.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I have a few of these that have company names on them.... Forever chit!! Hats are awesome but mine are in the garbage every three months or so.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 292

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Flex fit with a curved brim
Carabiners ( We use them to clip tether cord to pants loop, I actually leave one on the pants loop and one on the tether cord, so even with mits on I can clip and unclip easily)
Back pack saw

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats a great start. All these goodies are for our company Weirboondocking. We run sledding clinics out of Fernie bc, we focus on rider development at all levels. We will be attending the snow show in Saskatoon this year and it will be are first year doing so. in the last few years things have relay taken off for us and most of our clints have been coming back for more.

Anyways we have been working on our shirts and hat but I felt that the best people to ask what would be most wanted are our fellow riders... SWAG that you don't really like is just a waste of time and if we are going to make things to sell/give away I want it to be good.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmm :hmm: maybe this winter myself and some buds will pay you a visit!

Top Bottom