Sunday ride around Edmonton area?

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes we were on crown land and we were headed to the bruderheim area. The hole in the photo was a bit rough to go through we decided to turn around and head in another direction.

Just a heads up guys. Hard to tell when crown ends and private begins. When our trails were there it was hard to tell. County By-Law guys could help let you know. They are usually on the East side of the highway Right???

iwantone

Reaction score
I'm not sure.. i have a tech question tho. I've had a rear left CV boot that's been ripped. and it hasn't made any noise at all! ONLY UNTIL i took it off the trailer that night after the ride. When i was driving it into the garage a super loud clicking sound started with every tire revolution when i turn left.. hoping nothin (CV joint) hasn't had a chance to wear out yet and just needs a good cleaning and re greasing. not sure if the joints under warranty or not, any insight would be great!

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have a stock machine so I would head into the dealer with it and ask them if they will warranty it. Cannot hurt to ask. If they sy no you can always do it yourself.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Were you guys out staging near the Scotford refinery Ron?? I was out there on Sunday, June 8th riding and when I was driving out after in my Titan I had to take a double take I thought I saw your identical twin. Was about to roll my window down and yell but I wasn't %100 sure if it was you or not..

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Was there a reflective glare off his five head?
Were you guys out staging near the Scotford refinery Ron?? I was out there on Sunday, June 8th riding and when I was driving out after in my Titan I had to take a double take I thought I saw your identical twin. Was about to roll my window down and yell but I wasn't %100 sure if it was you or not..
Then it was probably Ron.

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was there a reflective glare off his five head?
Then it was probably Ron.

A sure way to tell is if there were any logs sticken outa the Razor.
Given the condition Ive already offered him 12k for the "used" Razor

Attachments

• IMG_6023.jpg
    IMG_6023.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 96

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happened to a friend same thing. Almost removed his manhood. Something Polaris should look into strengthening perhaps. Scary chit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom